Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  14
Author: Subject: New chemicals for sale !
alking
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-1-2017 at 10:25

Another successful order. It was held up for the holidays but no fault on Mario's end.
Db33
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-1-2017 at 14:30

I just received my first order from Mario. It was held up because of the holidays but Mario has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with! I am EXTREMELY happy with this order and will be ordering again very soon!
tsathoggua1
Hazard to Others

Mood: Phosphorescent

[*] posted on 26-1-2017 at 08:36

Just received my first order, some n-butyric anhydride, phosphorus (red), which was very cheap indeed, and whilst theres a minimum order on the RP, I doubled that and got a lesser cost per unit, plus some cinnamyl chloride, which I thought might be difficult to find.

Just arrived today, won't say how, but shipped with the utmost in discretion, just received my reagents, placed an initial order on the 10th, and added to it, since it had been received by mario later, quite quickly, but needed some further reagents, which he was happy to charge no extra shipping fee for, and as such, received my order presumably a little later than would have been had I not wanted additional reagents.

Great service mario, great shipping, and whilst I have not opened up anything but a container of red P, since the other two reagents were of a highly reactive nature and susceptible to hydrolysis, those of course will only be opened when required, that said, I have no complaints whatsoever. And will doubtless be ordering again.

Not the cheapest for some reagents, but a very wide selection. If next order goes like this one does, and Mario is already close, he'll end up in my top two suppliers.

Thank you for your service mate:)

Meant to add, that Mario has always responded VERY quickly, and as such I've managed to place successful orders despite my bank being incompetent (I've been having issues with their trying to send money places they were explicitly ordered not to send it, at times they were again, told not to send it. Useless swine, but despite having an hour or so left to place orders, he responded quickly enough that such a pain in the arse with the bank was avoided. Again, my thanks, couldn't be more satisfied)

[Edited on 26-1-2017 by tsathoggua1]
plante1999
International Hazard

Mood: Mad as a hatter

[*] posted on 22-2-2017 at 09:26

Simply A1! Would do business again if the need arise.

I never asked for this.
LD5050
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-2-2017 at 18:35

How do I place orders with Mario? Do I just U2U him? I'm pretty new here so I'm not too sure how it works. Also I'm just curious if this is a safe a legal thing to do, I don't care either way but I just want to make sure I'm safe on my end and not buying chemicals illegally ( I don't want cops kicking my door in in the middle of the night). I live in the US and I'm so excited to see some one is selling harder to get reagents. I definitely want to take advantage.
Db33
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 1-3-2017 at 12:38

okay this is crazy! I just got my second order from Mario. Get this. I paid him on paypal on Feb 21. He sent the package out on Friday the 24th and i got it today wednesday march 1st! that is SUPER FAST time from all the way around the world!

needless to say im SUPER SUPER SUPER happy with this transaction!
Brom
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 2-3-2017 at 12:41

Having read through this thread many times and seeing such good things i decided to give it a shot. Well i can't be more pleased. Like db33 my package arrived only 5 days from payment. I can get most chemicals very easily but for the really hard to find things there is no better option. Excellent customer service and super fast shipping. I will be ordering from him again soon.
dactyl
Unregistered

[*] posted on 5-3-2017 at 15:50

I recently received my order from Mario. It came rather quickly for international shipping.
jamit
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-3-2017 at 23:01

so i purchased some acetic anhydride and other hard to find chemicals from Mario over the years and they are just excellent! Everything is securely packaged and done professionally. the prices are reasonable and he is trustworthy. My acetic anhydride came really fast, all the way from Europe! Thanks Mario, a pleasure to do business!
Rhodanide
Hazard to Others

Mood: That retro aesthetic

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 06:25

Holy crap, how didn't I find this page sooner?! Taking a look now, mario, dude- you're a saint.
Db33
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 07:38

Ive had 2 successfull orders, currently waiting for the 3rd. Yes Tetra... Mario is a saint!
jupre
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 10:06

Well i have been lurking this forum for a year..
and decide to make a account and give a mario a change..
i send him U2U about some chemicals..
did not matter what chemicals i asked him about he could get it!
so i made a order for testing.
i ordered 1 liter of amine and he had it in his hands in 2 days..
and shipped it out on third day!
i had it in my hands 5 days later..
my customs are like n-Korean police officers..
but he let it pass them like nothing was easier..
so i decide to make another order from him it took little bit longer for him to get it in his hands but it was shipped out to day with tracking...
cant wait to get more in my collection..
if i need some hard to get chemicals mario will be my first man to U2U..
he keeps you up dated all the time.. he can answer all your questions.. and pack the chemicals extremely well! :D
(English is not my first language if i write it messed up!)
organicchemist25
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-3-2017 at 21:19

Any of these still for sale?
Rhodanide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 08:23

I'm gonna see if he can get me any phenyl Isocyanide

LD5050
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-4-2017 at 10:10

OK so I finally gave Mario a shot, usually I am VERY hesitant and skeptical about this kind of stuff but when seeing all the good reviews Mario has received I decided to try him out.

First I want to say the customer service he provides is A++ he always gets back to my messages very quickly. He is all about biusness and doesnt dick you around. If you want a chem he will get it. He told me it would take him around two weeks to get what I needed but if I remeber right it only took like a week maybe and he shipped it out that day and provided me with a tracking number.

I am so happy I gave this a shot because now I know I have a source for any reagent I want. I live in the US and the chems had no problem getting through customs. Mario even messaged me as soon as the package got through customs so he is obviously on top of his game and is checking tracking statuses to make sure his customers are getting what they ordered.

There is honestly not one bad thing I can say about him. His stealth with how he packages the chems is very clever and I feel nobody will have a problem getting there stuff.

Good Job Mario and thanks again! I will be placing another order ASAP.
FeedMe94
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 27-4-2017 at 00:18

Can't wait to place my order
jupre
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-4-2017 at 11:12

Got my 3rd order to day!
Mario keep you informed about your order status. and give you tracking as soon as he ships it!
waiting time for my order was few days and shipped out next day after he got my chemicals in his hands!
his customers services is super. if you need any chemicals, contact mario he can get it!

my 4rd order is already placed and paid! :D
Rhodanide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 1-5-2017 at 06:13

Mar is absolutely awesome to work with, answered all of my questions and was very kind and polite to me. He got me what I needed and even more.
I'll be coming back to this guy in the future a lot. He's a SAINT!

Acuyo
Harmless

Mood: activated

[*] posted on 1-5-2017 at 10:45

Another happy Mario customer here -- outstanding communication and very fast shipping. No complaints at all, thanks Mario!!
Crowfjord
Hazard to Others

Mood: Ever so slowly crystallizing...

[*] posted on 8-5-2017 at 19:40

I would like to add another positive review for Mario. He is very polite and quick to respond to any questions. When the shipment was going to be delayed for reasons beyond his control, he went the extra mile and threw in a little extra something for no charge. Everything was very well packaged, the parcel had no trouble getting through United States customs, and everything arrived in good condition. I will definitely order from mario again!
LD5050
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 27-5-2017 at 17:52

Once again awesome service provided by Mario. This was my second order and I received everything very quickly. The box was pretty beat up traveling all the way to the US but everything was well packaged and was perfectly safe. Any hard to get chems Mario can get it for you, give him a shot you won't be disappointed.
greenlight
National Hazard

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 22:33

I just received a 5th successful order of a hard to obtain chemical from mario.
10 out of 10 as usual. It arrived safe and sound with no troubles.

The only use for an atomic bomb is to keep somebody else from using one.
George Wald
Magpie
lab constructor

Mood: Chemistry: the subtle science.

[*] posted on 7-6-2017 at 07:03

Let me pose a hypothetical transaction with mario:

US citizen buys red P from mario, and it sails through customs. This is because:

1. It is not illegal to buy or own red P in the US.
2. mario is an off shore seller so not subject to US law.

Is this a correct assessment. If not, how does this work without anyone getting in trouble with the DEA?

The single most important condition for a successful synthesis is good mixing - Nicodem
AvBaeyer
National Hazard

[*] posted on 7-6-2017 at 08:48

I have a further concern about shipping chemicals classified as "dangerous materials" by utilizing the USPS. The fines for doing this are to say the least onerous. If one knows (or should know) that a chemical being ordered and shipped via any part by the USPS, what might be the consequences if this is discovered by customs or other inspection? Mario sells some pretty nasty stuff most or all of which might be illegal in the USPS. How does one assess the risk? Is it worth it?

Magpie, Mario may be beyond the US regs, but you are not if the material is illegal to ship within the US by USPS and you know or should know that it is. You will be assuming this risk as the receiver in the US.

Small amounts of certain research samples my be shipped by USPS but they need to be clearly identified and labeled. I also believe but could be wrong that the shipper must have some sort of haz mat shipping training which is noted on the shipping papers.

AvB
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 7-6-2017 at 13:09

Due to various loopholes, USPS is more lenient on chemical imports than they are on exports. In their regulations, they define "domestic" as within the United Nations, so they actually have no problem shipping a lot of things that they say are prohibited in international shipping. They also have a policy stating that they will go ahead and deliver hazardous materials that they discover in the mail system unless there is an actual danger in doing so. So if some vandal tries to import a bomb and they notice, they probably won't deliver it, but though they may not like it, regardless of their other policies on the subject, USPS will actually deliver almost anything as long it isn't a dangerous explosive, leaking, etc., if they may lawfully do so, and it's easier to get hazardous substances into the mail system in many foreign countries than it is in the U.S.

(Do note that if you knowingly import chemicals via U.S. mail without the proper hazard labeling and they are transported by air, you can actually get into some hot water.)

I'm not really sure how any of this applies to phosphorus, though, considering that there is statutory law regulating imports.

[Edited on 7-6-2017 by JJay]

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  14

Go To Top