Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: how may I be of use
deadlynightshade
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-10-2015 at 23:59
how may I be of use

Hello all forum members this is my first post and i was not shure were to put it but as this is the topic I know most about I placed it here as this out of all topics is my home. Now I will introduce myself I have no qualifications and only basic knowledge of chemistry but what I do have is synthesis for just about every useful pyrotechnic primary and secondary if you have any you are hard pressed to find just ask and I will post the procedure. Also to the mods I apologize if this is in the wrong place and lacking anything useful but I promise I have some very useful things to contribute and look forward to getting to know you all. Remeber post a request for a pyrotechnic primary or secondary and I will see what I can do. So I ask you how may I be of use.

[Edited on 18-10-2015 by deadlynightshade]
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 18-10-2015 at 00:11

Probably belongs in forum matters.
Welcome. Good to have enthusiastic and knowledgeable people here. Not that we will cross paths much. EM is not my area. I suggest you get to know Bert. He gets to make things bang for a living. Lots to enjoy here. Be prepared to learn at least as much as you give: there are some extremely knowledgeable folks on this board.

[edit] typos due to fat thumbs on my phone.

[Edited on 18-10-2015 by j_sum1]
deadlynightshade
Harmless

[*] posted on 18-10-2015 at 03:09

Hmm I must have sounded pretty snarky and like I was trying to be a know it all. Of course the the main reason I came here was to learn and I apologize if I presented my self as rude. I do hope to swap info\advice after all there is no one who you can't learn something from. Also just out of curiosity is there any one here from the rouge sci days and any word on were mega is at can't seem to find anything new about the site it loads but has no actual info just adds strange something seems to be going on there. Prehaps something to do with what nbk did?

[Edited on 18-10-2015 by deadlynightshade]
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 18-10-2015 at 03:37

I don't think you were snarky. I just thought that, "what I do have is synthesis for just about every useful pyrotechnic primary and secondary" was a bold claim. Again, good to have you on board.
I can't answer your questions on rougesci but I don't doubt that some here can. The subject has come up before and relatively recently.
Bert
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
18-10-2015 at 05:15
moolybdenum
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-10-2015 at 07:20

only rougesci info i know is there's a read only archive floating around....
Marvin
National Hazard

[*] posted on 28-10-2015 at 04:28

Syntheses are easy to find. Trust is very hard.

If you have only a basic understanding of chemistry deadlynightshade , you probably can't see the difference between ledgard and Davis.

Go To Top