Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Stains and Reagents sources
ScopeGuy
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-11-2015 at 21:44
Stains and Reagents sources

For the last few months I was looking on Ebay for microscope stains and chemicals to test lichens etc. Then I thought to myself what's the fun of buying them readymade when I could mix some of my own and have more fun doing it for myself. I have been having problems finding most of the stains and chemicals on Ebay. Scientific places don't seem to sell to individuals. Well over the last month or so I purchased a magnetic stirrer and a few stains and chemicals and some bottles and lids. Now I am in need of a few good places that sell to individuals that have more than variety that Ebay/Amazon. Hopefully With good prices. I live in Pennsylvania. Anyone have any suggestions on where to look.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 21-11-2015 at 08:15

If you can name some specific ones, it will help us connect you. There are few places that just sell lots of chemicals to anyone. But many specific chemicals and stains are sold somewhere in a manner that makes them easier to buy. I might even have a few old lab stains as powders, which are much easier to ship than solutions. Plus most are not considered hazmat.
tomholm
Owner of BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 25-11-2015 at 18:48
Elemental Scientific Has Stains and Chemicals

Elemental Scientific carries stains and other chemicals. We can also special order hard to obtain chenmicals. And we sell to anybody.. (well, just about anybody).

Tom

ScopeGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 2-12-2015 at 18:07

Thank you I will work on a list and an order.

Go To Top