Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Selling Lab Equipment.
ProChem
Harmless

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 8-1-2016 at 06:37
Selling Lab Equipment.

Why sell on ebay to strangerWhy sell on ebay to strangers!![/color] All my stuff will be sold in $100 or $200 lots.
I planned to set up a lab in my garage but my wife, the insurance company and the local authorities made it impossible. My stuff is professional grade and scale. I have all kinds of 14/20 19/22 and 24/40 inter-joint glassware, beakers, graduates,burets,clamps,and a home made lattice support. Among my larger pieces are a IEC 4 place centrifuge, arrow engineering electric stir motor, block heater and blocks, voltage controller for mantles (not variac). I have a Fisher stir / hot plate, a Corning hot plate and corning scholar stirr plate. Need a resin kettle? I have an ACE glassware set up complete with flange clamp. I am going to list the lots within a day or two. I will sell with members needs in mind. I will accept western union money orders only. Shipping will be paid by the buyer via UPS. I can explore overseas orders if and only if it is not a pain in the neck. Please ask questions, make offers and let me know what your needs are. Understand you must be 18 years and older and assume all responsibility using the equipment. All items will be checked for proper operation and delivered as is. No warranty is given.

Lot #1 Asking $200 all second hand
Vintag Cole parmer digital thermometer with K thermocouple (requires 9 volt battery)
Vintage corning stir plate, PC-170 with assortment of stir bars
Vintage 250mL heating mantle with cord Made for pear shape flasks but works with regular RB flasks
Voltage controller for mantle, has loose knob. You need a very thin wrench to tighten
Thermometer -10 to 150 C (Mercury)
med vinyl sleeve 3-prong extension clamp with clamp holder (fisher) 2 each
large vinyl sleeve 3-prong extension clamp with clamp holder (fisher) 2 each
buret clamps (Humbolt) 2 each
digital scale, 200gm capacity, 0.1 increments with ac adapter (can use batteries too)
lab jack, 4 x 4 platform, aluminum
Alcohol lamp, 4 oz
Two dozen 13mm x 100mm test tubes with screw top (pyrex brand)
Test tube clamp
50mL class A volumetric flasks with stopper (kimax)
25ml buret, SGA
1.0ml class A volumetric pipet six each (pyrex)
55mm watch glass at least 2, may be more.
air trap / gas bubbler with 4 oz of mineral oil
heavy wall rubber tubing, 3/16 I.D. approximately 6 feet
Beakers, 50ml,100ml,150ml,250ml, one each Kimax / pyrex)
Graduated cylinder, 10mL, 25ml, 50 ml, 100ml one each (kimax / pyrex)
TLC plates, plastic 2.5 x 7.5 cm with fluorescent coating one box JT baker
Microliter syringe for spotting TLC plates Hamilton
Hoffman pinch clamps 4 each

[Edited on 8-1-2016 by ProChem]

Go To Top