Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Flesh rotting
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 20-2-2016 at 12:36

Here's one of a number of articles (with graphic pictures) on heparin-induced skin necroses.

The damage appears very similar to that shown in the pics on your excellent blog . . . ?

pneumatician
Hazard to Others

Mood: ■■■■■■■■■■ INRI ■■■■■■■■■■ ** Igne Natura Renovatur Integra **

[*] posted on 20-2-2016 at 18:07

If it were me, I would take what industry use anti meat rotting, military, water purification facilities... so simple?
Mabus
Wiki Master

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 21-2-2016 at 07:40

I'm no doctor, but could it have some autoimmune cause?

2 drops
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 22-2-2016 at 16:50

Sorry for it was me that wrote "super acid" not the author.

I was going to try to figure this out just for my own challenge, but I am leaning on the hoax thing too.
I just needed to be reminded that this is what some people do :(
It is not the first time I have fallen for it, and may be not the last.
Sorry everyone but I am not a chemist but I also know other countries will sell us the crap they can get away with, so I believed it was possible.

May be frankenstein the movie had an impact on me or I am just a concerned citizen.

Thanks for your help everyone.

[Edited on 23-2-2016 by 2 drops]
Athame
Banned

[*] posted on 22-2-2016 at 18:24

Quote: Originally posted by 2 drops  
Sorry for it was me that wrote "super acid" not the author.

I was going to try to figure this out just for my own challenge, but I am leaning on the hoax thing too.
I just needed to be reminded that this is what some people do :(
It is not the first time I have fallen for it, and may be not the last.
Sorry everyone but I am not a chemist but I also know other countries will sell us the crap they can get away with, so I believed it was possible.

May be frankenstein the movie had an impact on me or I am just a concerned citizen.

Thanks for your help everyone.

I actually think that it may be a secondary bacterial infection.

Here's a study from 2014 on drug-resistant bacteria, I think that the person's damaged skin may have played a role in allowing infection to take over(Working around a filthy drain too). Then again,it could be a publicity stunt, you never know when it comes to the Internet. Anyway, here's the paper, it wouldn't let me attach it:

DON'T LINK TO GARBAGE SITE ADF.LY

[Edited on 2-24-2016 by Polverone]
Etaoin Shrdlu
National Hazard

Mood: Insufferable

[*] posted on 23-2-2016 at 16:48

Quote: Originally posted by JJay  
The story lacks certain important details that would be included if true yet stresses certain others that are relatively mundane. Someone who is making a heartfelt plea about her husband doesn't describe him in bland terms like "26 year-old man" - she'd be saying "healthy, hard-working father" or something like that. Someone in that situation who is reaching out to the Internet wouldn't mind sharing his/her name and would be including pictures of family / etc. Also, the story contains false motivational messages that wouldn't be shared by someone in that situation.

Also, just look at the pictures--it's a regular heat burn. I'm not going to post other images here, but search google images if you want to see more of the same.

As far as I'm concerned, this is definitely a hoax and should be revealed as such. What is this person trying to do - get drain cleaner off of the shelves? Get lost, creep.

"They had theories at that hospital and medications to treat those theories. Lots of medication. Enormous amounts of medication. They eventually had him up to taking 27 different oral medications in a day along with intravenous drugs."

And yet not a single detail on a single one of these many theories and many medications. This isn't even a good hoax. This isn't even a good short story.
blogfast25
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-2-2016 at 18:42

Quote: Originally posted by Etaoin Shrdlu  

And yet not a single detail on a single one of these many theories and many medications. This isn't even a good hoax. This isn't even a good short story.

Nope, it's garbage and IMHO time relegate the whole thing to detritus, or at a minimum to close this non-thread.

[Edited on 24-2-2016 by blogfast25]

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top