Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Separating Lufenuron from dog tablets
shaft
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-3-2016 at 00:03
Separating Lufenuron from dog tablets

That's right! PROGRAM for dogs.:D

And if I can't do it I'm going to pop then anyway. Why?
Because I have sever intestinal fungal Candida and look like Freddi Mercury just before he keeled over.

Nothing, no drug has worked, but Lufenuron has a very good track record of success and my doctor thinks it's a good idea.

It is impossible to buy it for human use anywhere except for a few immoral scamers on the web who sell Chinese pesticide grade for a fortune.

Novartis, the inventors, at least use pharmaceutical grade Lufenuron, but they refuse to tell me what the inactive ingredients are. Probably starches and cellulose. Should I forget about separating and just eat the dam things. What would you do?
Herr Haber
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-3-2016 at 00:27

If it were me I'd eat it.
I had scabies some time ago. You wouldnt believe how appealing medicine for animals looked at that time :D
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 11-3-2016 at 10:47

Quote:
Nothing, no drug has worked, but Lufenuron has a very good track record of success and my doctor thinks it's a good idea.

I'd get a second opinion, if it were me . . .

I mean, seriously, it's your health at stake?

chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 11-3-2016 at 17:30

Have you a ref for any of this?

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 11-3-2016 at 23:03

You have a severe intestinal fungal infection and you are not on a IV in a hospital? Problems with the insurance? In what country are you?

I don't know if these transplants also work against fungal infections, but apparently great success rates were booked recently against untreatable bacterial intestinal infections, success rates going from 20% normally reached in the classical (antibiotic treatment) way to 80% upon first treatment, and about the same success rates for the remaining 20% after second treatment. Also they ensure you don't taste or smell anything ;).
shaft
Harmless

[*] posted on 17-3-2016 at 18:12

From my understanding feacal transplants wont kill Fungal Candida.

This is the only ref I could find:

"Fungicide composition comprising a benzoylphenylurea"
US Patent No 6110971 A

It has been tested for animals. As far as I can see, no human trials have been conducted by Novartis. So when I say "a very good track record of success" I mean only anecdotally.

I am not fully systemic yet so I don't need heroic IV intervention yet. I have read, on the net, about people taking the dog tablets without any problem. It's either that or the Chinese pesticide grade if I want Lufenuron.

Lufenuron is insoluble in water and has a density of 1.631 g/cm3 and specific gravity of 1.0 to 1.1. I wonder if I will have any success of separation from the unknown binders by crush the tablet, mixing with water and letting it settle?

Etaoin Shrdlu
National Hazard

Mood: Insufferable

[*] posted on 18-3-2016 at 03:40

I have never heard of a western pharmaceutical company buying slightly less expensive, slightly crappier inactive ingredients solely for their animal medications. You lose some economy of scale, and gain very little. I wouldn't be worried about the binders.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-3-2016 at 06:33

I have made similar compounds to that before. It also kills termites really well. The chemistry is mostly in a few patents, not too bad to do. There are a number of very closely related patents from other companies where they change the fluoroalkoxy chain to CF3O-, CF2CFHO-, and CF2CF2CFHO-, or alter the middle aromatic ring ever so slightly to claim novelty. They are all in the flurmuron family.

The formulation may actually include materials to help absorbtion, so I would stick to the original pills if you are that desperate to self treat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufenuron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoylurea - lists several others, their patents may be more useful for synthesis info.

I would agree that dog grade medicine from Novartis is likely better than many generics from overseas. Best of luck.
prettypolymer
Harmless

[*] posted on 18-3-2016 at 13:58

are you sure it is candidiasis? there is no known resistance against nystatin so go figure.
shaft
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-3-2016 at 17:13

Candida is very difficult to diagnose and harder to kill. Nystatin doesn't do much. Lufenuron is my best bet if I take it with anti fungals and follow a strict diet for about 2 years. No bread, pasta, rice, corn, milk, soy, sugars etc.

There are millions of people in my situation, stuck in the dark with nowhere to go and the number is growing thanks to the over use of antibiotics, stress, pollution and a diet of wheat, starch, sugar, fat, salt.

Western medicine will not come to the rescue because it's platform is profit. You have to be your own doctor as well!

Thanks for your input. I now feel confident about eating those expensive little grey tablets. Hope they taste good with peanut butter and cheese.

Novatis did concede that although the tablets are advertised as "Beef flavored" they actually use pork! Why the deception??? They just don't know how to tell the truth.
Tsjerk
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-3-2016 at 22:49

When you say use of antibiotics is one of the causes of candidiasis, then I get the impression it is caused by a distortion of the natural gut micro-flora. Am I right? Then why wouldn't fecal transplant work? At least in combination with an anti-fungal, or maybe after the last dose or something.

Still sounds better than a strict diet for two years.
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 29-3-2016 at 14:15

During a recent tangent while reading about electromagnetic hypersensitivity I read this disturbing article. I remembed the fungus from this thread. Thought I'd drop it in, just in case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
Tsjerk
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-3-2016 at 22:39

I have ever been wondering, is electosensitivity a real thing? At least in the sense that the sensitivity is caused by electromagnatic waves and not by the believe it does? I'm open to any thing but didn't see any explanation for this one though. But in more than happy to be enlightened.
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 30-3-2016 at 04:41

In the case of EHS, it appears to be completely psychosomatic. In blinded exposure tests no symptoms could be linked to acual exposure of electromagnetic radiation. The wiki article goes it more detial.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
Sparklehorse
Harmless

[*] posted on 31-3-2016 at 10:43

The picture of the tongue on that wiki page is vile
shaft
Harmless

[*] posted on 24-5-2016 at 18:15

Well I ate 4 packets of the stuff and spent a few days feeling very toxic with some headaches as expected as well as drinking copious amounts of an obnoxious tea called PAU D'ARCO (Tabebuia species).

It's a inner bark from a South American tree and apparently contains LAPACHOL. Looks, smells and tastes like shit. I used that instead of the heavy duty antifungal that I asked my doctor to give me.

After 2 weeks I started feeling great followed by 2 weeks of bliss. But, slid back over the next 7 days. I'm not supprised.

Some people take multiple courses. Some never succeed. This time I will take 2 courses along with FLUCONOZOL.

I won't claim that Lufenuron actually did anything, but something positive did happen and it wasn't psycosomatic. And as a bonus, there are no fleas in my house.

[Edited on 25-5-2016 by shaft]
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 25-5-2016 at 09:38

When dealing with a fungal infection this bad one most keep up a steady state of the active ingredient for two weeks to kill all active cells of the fungus, a one hit dosage will not kill a fungus off effectively in most cases.

and follow the dosage of Mg/Kg body weight, and treatment length.
shaft
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 18:28
Lufenuron

Is any reasonable way to purify 95-98% pestcide grade LUFENUON?

N-[2,5-dichloro-4-(1,1,2,3,3,3-hexafluoropropoxy)-phenylaminocarbonyl]-2,6-di-fluorobenzamide).

Melting point: 169.1 *C

Boiling point: 498.9 *C

Degradation point: 242 *C

I was thinking about a straight forward vacuum fractional distillation until I saw the boiling and degradation point. With my equipment, it's out of the question.

The chinese stuff apparently has varying amounts of heavy metals and fluorides. What options do I have to achieve a purity that religates it safe for human consumption?
Dan Vizine
National Hazard

Mood: High Resistance

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 19:02

Recrystallization, naturally.

Look it up, it should be easy to find. Then it would be better for use on crops for humans.

"All Your Children Are Poor Unfortunate Victims of Lies You Believe, a Plague Upon Your Ignorance that Keeps the Youth from the Truth They Deserve"...F. Zappa
Bert
Super Administrator
Threads Merged
6-8-2016 at 19:49
shaft
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-8-2016 at 01:11

Yes, I guess I can try acetone. 460g/l at 25*C and I can wash it with water. 0.06mg/L.

But, I can't find any info on what kind of heavy metals would likely be in residence.
stoichiometric_steve
National Hazard

Mood: satyric

[*] posted on 26-8-2016 at 14:58

Quote: Originally posted by shaft  
Candida is very difficult to diagnose and harder to kill. Nystatin doesn't do much.

that is just plain bullshit. nystatin is the standard regime and it works guaranteed if taken properly since there is no mechanism of drug resistance. also, it is tolerated extremely well since its bioavailability is negligible.

Go To Top