Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Tetramines and others
a nitrogen rich explosive
Banned troll

Mood: Repentant

[*] posted on 16-4-2016 at 22:44

He wasnt self respecting. He was a 17 year old kewl who just wanted to blow shit up!! Sorry if that didnt come across.

I can't think of a better signature.
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

Mood: Bis-diazo-dinitro-hydroquinonic

[*] posted on 17-4-2016 at 09:04

Just remember that:
Everything you write/wrote can be and will be used against you!

Quote: Originally posted by a nitrogen rich explosive  

One of my friends nearly died after a large flask blew up when he put 20g of NaOH in at the same time whilst synthing silver fulminate.. The reaction was violently exothermic. Boom. Just RIP fume hood...

So that 17 year old was your friend, where you also 14-19 year old or an adult by then? (Here in Belgium you are an adult at 18...)

He wasnt self respecting. He was a 17 year old kewl who just wanted to blow shit up!! Sorry if that didnt come across.

So that 17 year old kewl wanted to blow shit up, including himself, the lab, other people and you allowed/left him to do so?
--> Non assistance to endangered person ... participation to a terrorism act ... those are federal crimes
Most chemist (like me) will tell you that to destroy a lab is a major crime and certainly not cool!

As for HNP, I have been using body protection within an empty lab with all reactions boxed into blast shields.

So elsewhere you did wrote that you haven't yet synthesized heptanitropentane, but at the same time you wrote here that you have done it with body protection, in an empty lab with blast shields boxes for all reactions... SWINM did it or was it a dream...or again a kind of mythomaniac schyzophrenia...

You must understand that all this works against you and the will of other members to take serious account of your writings.

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Banned troll

[*] posted on 17-4-2016 at 09:16

1) I was 18.

2) He was kewl, but I didnt expect him to go that far...

3) I am in the final stages of HNP now. The body armour is for nitroform + 2N3A1P.

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 18-4-2016 at 00:28
God

god.jpg - 28kB
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 14:12

Some possibilities come to mind... Pretty much in my guesstimate of probability.

1: Mr. Wizard. This was an old roguesci.org E&W slang for "that guy" who is constantly going on about what he conceives to be cutting edge explosives chemistry and techniques, but actually has never and WILL never attempt any hands on energetic materials experiments related to those posts he makes. Usually a precocious teen who has read widely, but not too deeply of the online literature. Could be salvaged, if he would put down the keyboard and pick up some glassware.

2: What is our favorite serial identity troll up to this week? Now that he has been banned under several screen names and had his last major mind fuck dangerous synthesis threads deleted???

3: Aspbergers spectrum personality, and a profound disconnect from the local culture.

4: Wild card. He is everything he says, crazy as that looks to anyone with experience in the arts.

I will make popcorn and watch for the shocking denouement.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 14:22

Um, you mentioned Popcorn.

What kind of Popcorn ?

Just that it's the most interesting part of this thread, so i thought i'd better ask some detail in case there was a tasty morsel to be had.

[Edited on 28-4-2016 by aga]

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 14:32

God is off-topic.

PopCorn is not, as it goes POP, therefore is an energetic material.

Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 14:38

Popcorn is my FAVORITE BLEV!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_liquid_expanding_vap...

I apologize for the religious and political content, and will delete.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 14:41

Quote: Originally posted by Bert  
I apologize for the religious and political content, and will delete.

ONLY if it will not affect the PopCorn flavour, which i suspect will take some painstaking and lengthly experimentation to prove one way or the other ;)

Deletion before the experiment will skew the results.

The vox populi do not really care if religion and politics are discussed here, so long as there is mostly Chemistry.

In fact, some of use quite like a bit of a diversion from time to time.

[Edited on 28-4-2016 by aga]

Banned troll

[*] posted on 28-4-2016 at 22:15

Eh?

Generally, I do what I say I do. Stepping into an argument with a moderator is something that I try to avoid, but I must say that I don't know where the hell you got this stuff from. Why suddenly now? Anyway, it was rather unexpected. I must congratulate you on the element of suprise.

[Edited on 29-4-2016 by a nitrogen rich explosive]

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top