Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Gears
alive&kickin
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-7-2016 at 18:41
Gears

I have a few plastic gears for anyone that wants them. I know some here also have other hobbies where they might come in handy. First come first serve.

100_1194 (Small).jpg - 51kB
Arg0nAddict
Hazard to Self

Mood: Mercuric

[*] posted on 5-7-2016 at 00:20

What would you want for them? I am a notorious builder of stuff. USA - Oregon

I could certainly put them to good use, I need to build an adjustable speed overhead stirrer that is very light. I want a single speed motor with the ability to shift gears just as a challenge instead of a variable resistor, heat reasons and spark.

Also I need to build a micro roto vap using 6 of the 2ml size vials.

More too. I love random parts. I may have parts you want. I'm a fabricator so I have all sorts of metal strips which could be used for electrodes and I have graphite rods, tons of 1-3 micron Al, and lots of reagents. Of course I always trade sodium, gallium and mercury for bigger lots of stuff. Those are most popular, I have many more things.

[Edited on 5-7-2016 by Arg0nAddict]

YouTube Channel: ChemCamTV
alive&kickin
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-7-2016 at 04:08

ArgOnAddict, I don't want anything for them. Free for the asking, including shipping. I ask for nothing and I expect nothing, good for a warm and fuzzy feeling. Always nice to help others out. The only thing I do ask is an address to send them to, and if there's some that you're not going to use, to pass them on to someone that can. U2U with address if you're interested.
bmays
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 8-7-2016 at 18:12

wow man you're giving me nostalga. When i was a kid i would rip apart VCRs, a photocopier, printers, whatever i could get my hands on. I had a bucket full of gears, shafts, bearing, motors, belts, pullys and i would built stuff with them. Sometimes with lego or wood. Countless hours.

Hope they find a good home. That's the way to put good parts to reuse.

[Edited on 9-7-2016 by bmays]

Go To Top