Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Youtube Videos
MineMan
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 09:10
Youtube Videos

Hello,

A lot of the youtube channels which produce quality videos on explosive testing and research (such as LL's channel and Dornier335A's channel, and much more) have deleted or will delete their videos.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is there a way we can preserve these videos? I wonder if it is for liability reasons...

In great sadness I write this post...MineMan
ficolas
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 09:13

Youtube just started a war against EM, even nile red got a video about hexamine removed. Extractions&ire made a video explaining it.

https://youtu.be/GydxPTLrqqQ
Neme
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 09:17

Preserve them by downloading: http://www.clipconverter.cc/ze/
Dornier 335A
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 09:56

I set all my videos to private after receiving a strike. I will appeal, but the future is uncertain...
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 10:42
YT

I'm trying to prevent problems. Therefore, using an age limit and warning table. Typically before video, sometimes also at the end. If will be difficulties, is necessary transition to VIMEO.
It is important to realize the this. YouTube is Not my or your or our virtual space. It is space free, but with self conditions. It is free. Gigabytes your videos are free for all the world. Change of conditions? Well. It is the life. Nothing tragedy. Tragedy is live in China or Mogadishu.....:cool:.....Dr.

[Edited on 8-8-2016 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 11:49

Ok... I am currently doing research on a detonator similar to LL's Berta and both of your video channels are instrumental...

Dornier and LL, your videos are top notch, a lot of them are better than research papers I am reading...

LL not too familiar with VIMEO... but hopefully that will work, there is also great information in the comments too of your videos...

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 12:23

Well, thanks, Berta system, thus relatively safety detonator from various EM inside, is my main develop, examination. Because highest fear is manipulation with primary explosives. For everybody. For everybody Homo Sapiens - sapiens. And for monkey also. Well, Dornier is maybe best chemist on amateur field. And I am only soldier of Mossad in field. חופש הביטוי מעל לכל דבר אחר! /huhaha/....:cool:....LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
NeonPulse
Hazard to Others

Mood: Isolated from Reality! For Real this time....

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 16:36

Yep.I lost my whole Energy Unleashed channel to this crackdown. Some of the older videos I didn't back up. I guess there is a change in management at YouTube and they are shutting down channels like mine and many others. I may move to Vimeo since making videos was kind of fun and I really enjoyed it. It is a shame that they deleted our stuff or forced us to make videos private. I had a whole lot of ideas for the future and a couple of videos nearly ready to upload. Oh well. What can you do? Funnily enough though they censor our stuff yet you can still watch a video on a complete meth synthesis. What the hell?

Where there is a will
there is a way.

AllCheMystery!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbbidIY4v57uczsl0Fgv7w?vie...
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-8-2016 at 22:58
YT

I mean, that my channel is pretty hardcore. Yet, my channel running without changes. Fitness channel smile up. What the hell ? In conclusion, will necessary do it all restriction and censored itself. /Huhaha/ Dr.

Velzee
Hazard to Others

Mood: Taking it easy

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 05:35

Quote: Originally posted by Dornier 335A  
I set all my videos to private after receiving a strike. I will appeal, but the future is uncertain...

Why not upload them to Mega or Google Drive or Vimeo, so that we can download them. Rather not let them go to waste.

Check out the ScienceMadness Wiki: http://www.sciencemadness.org/smwiki/index.php/Main_Page

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
—Arthur Schopenhauer

"¡Vivá Cristo Rey!"
—Saint José Sánchez del Río
NedsHead
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 06:32

So Nile Red had his Hexamine synthesis removed yet Grant Thompson's Nitrogen Triiodide tutorial is unaffected https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZT7VHVSlTo where's the sense in that?

Velzee
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 07:11

Quote: Originally posted by NedsHead  
So Nile Red had his Hexamine synthesis removed yet Grant Thompson's Nitrogen Triiodide tutorial is unaffected https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZT7VHVSlTo where's the sense in that?

I honestly believe that Thompson's video should have been removed from the beginning. A majority of those in the comments seem to have no chemistry background, yet they seem ecstatic to attempt the synthesis. I'm bit of an amateur myself when it comes to certain subjects, but I know the necessary precautions to take when it come to synthesizing NI3.

I might even report his video right now.

Check out the ScienceMadness Wiki: http://www.sciencemadness.org/smwiki/index.php/Main_Page

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
—Arthur Schopenhauer

"¡Vivá Cristo Rey!"
MrHomeScientist
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 07:40

My guess: he's a prominent YouTube personality and removal of his videos could lead to some serious backlash and bad PR. They can get away with culling the less popular channels. Just speculation, of course.
Velzee
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 07:57

Quote: Originally posted by MrHomeScientist  
My guess: he's a prominent YouTube personality and removal of his videos could lead to some serious backlash and bad PR. They can get away with culling the less popular channels. Just speculation, of course.

It isn't really speculation—big YouTuber's have been proven to be personally protected by YouTube itself in situations such as these. I just really don't like it.

—Arthur Schopenhauer

"¡Vivá Cristo Rey!"
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 10:27

Well, all who make EM videos and who participate in this forum, I really hope you are able to preserve and post your videos elsewhere.

I worked in the professional blasting (rock blasting) industry and I can say that your videos demonstrate a understanding in chemistry, detonation physics and general understanding of explosives that a lot of engineers I worked with did not have.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-8-2016 at 12:05

Ladies and gentlemen, is here it. Youtube management delete my first video Styrofan 1. Therefore was closed into private mode others hard core videos. From Preventive reason. Majority intelligence EM, will go to VIMEO server. Early. ....:cool:....Dr.
How is possible, that is on line this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

[Edited on 9-8-2016 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

ecos
Hazard to Others

Mood: Learning !

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 04:35

Many videos that I saved on youtube are deleted now !

I am afraid that this forum can be closed one day !! :(
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 05:03

"Never give in, never, never, never, never, in small things or big things, not even of small piece. Never give in except the honor and good manners. Never yield to enemy force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
- Winston Churchill.....:cool:.....Dr.

zwt
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 05:21

Quote: Originally posted by Velzee  
Quote: Originally posted by NedsHead  

I honestly believe that Thompson's video should have been removed from the beginning. A majority of those in the comments seem to have no chemistry background, yet they seem ecstatic to attempt the synthesis. I'm bit of an amateur myself when it comes to certain subjects, but I know the necessary precautions to take when it come to synthesizing NI3.

I might even report his video right now.

Yesterday, I reported that, his videos on Armstrong's mixture, and a couple of Royal Institution videos that tell how to make explosives - they're all still up.

Conspiracy confirmed.

What does YouTube gain by taking down these less popular videos, while keeping the more popular (and more dangerous) videos? They keep the more popular videos for ad revenue and to prevent public outcry, as has been said, but why bother with the less popular ones at all? Obviously they don't actually care about the safety of their viewers or the dissemination of this information.
Tdep
National Hazard

Mood: PhD is done! It isn't good but it's over lol

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 05:30

Good question zwt, and to go further, why do they suddenly care now? Nothing has changed in writing in terms of their guidelines with respect to chemistry/EM, so why now are they enforcing this '''dangerous behavior guideline breech''' now?

There have been terrorist attacks for over a decade (before that too i'm sure, but you know what I mean) so surely it's not that that they're caving in to? It's strange, unexplained and absolute crap.
Velzee
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 09:03

Does anyone know of a non-sketchy way of downloading YouTube videos?

—Arthur Schopenhauer

"¡Vivá Cristo Rey!"
zwt
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 09:21

For Firefox, Video Download Helper is popular (second most popular add-on, about 4 million users).

Edit:

Apparently it's also available for Google Chrome.

See also: Comparison of YouTube downloaders - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[Edited on 10-8-2016 by zwt]
Velzee
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 09:24

Quote: Originally posted by zwt  
For Firefox, Video Download Helper is popular (second most popular add-on, about 4 million users).

Dang, I use Google Chrome..

—Arthur Schopenhauer

"¡Vivá Cristo Rey!"
mysteriusbhoice
Hazard to Others

Mood: Became chemistry catboy Vtuber Nyaa

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 09:31

GUYS the conspiracies are starting to smell strong!!
the real reason is there are a bunch of angry ignorant people who false flag EM videos to bring channels down because of ISIS or something

if you know the PCRT (potassium chlorate reaction test) videos by trollface the man caused his YT to be brought down BUT!!

he sent yt a support ticket and they apologized and brought his channel back and told him it was false flagged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkVXsMtE2UQ
Arg0nAddict
Hazard to Self

Mood: Mercuric

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 09:52

My channel is 4 years old and I never had a problem until this month. Luckily I deleted all my emails videos before I got any strikes but I downloaded my whole archive of 130+ videos. I have been meaning to start over though. I need to explain what I'm doing and not just reaction videoss...

YouTube Channel: ChemCamTV
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top