Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Outdated stickeys
NEMO-Chemistry
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-9-2016 at 11:39
Outdated stickeys

Hi this is mainly about the beginners section but likely to apply to others as well.

I have been going through the links in one of the pinned threads in beginners... http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=6664

Some of the links i have come across so far have moved or are outdated, although i am only slowly going throw them i wondered if it would help if i posted at the end of it, an updated list of the links i could find?

Then maybe the completely gone and outdated ones could be deleted? That way people wont just click a few and give up with the rest, i am guilty of that in the past.

Also one of the main outdated sections is references, it contains a large number of non existent links.

It might be an idea if myself and others have a thread to note the outdated ones and also paste new links if we manage tofind the resource elsewhere?

I know its a PITA and alot of work, but if a few people slowly go through and do a few each day, then it shouldnt take long.

Just a suggestion and offer of help, i have been given so much help lately i feel i should at least do something useful in return.

Go To Top