Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Reagentshop / Reagentstore.com is Down
Dope Amine
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

sad.gif posted on 1-9-2016 at 17:01
Reagentshop / Reagentstore.com is Down

Reagentshop.com and reagentstore.com are both down. :( This is a major disappointment because I was getting ready to buy thionyl chloride, TBAB, propionyl chloride, and N,N-Diisopropylethylamine from them. I really liked that they accepted bitcoin too. Maybe I'm lucky that I didn't order right before this happened. Anyway, if anybody can recommend a good source for the above chems, especially the thionyl chloride and N,N-Diisopropylethylamine then I'd greatly appreciate it. I know their pricing on a lot of items was really high but those 4 chems were priced really reasonably.

If anybody has a clue what happened to reagentshop/reagentstore then please inform. Thanks!
careysub
International Hazard

Mood: Lowest quantum state

[*] posted on 1-9-2016 at 18:53

I am very disappointed also, I got a few things from them, and had a list of other items I was planning on getting.

These days, you've got to get when the getting is good!
mr.crow
National Hazard

Mood: 0xFF

[*] posted on 4-9-2016 at 06:14

Its a real shame, I got a lot of nice stuff from them over the years. Legitimate Korean and Japanese brand chemicals. My favorite was 4-nitrobenzyol chloride :)

I'm also not surprised. They would re-label dangerous stuff as something harmless and ship it in a normal box. Highly dangerous and illegal.

They were also selling 1,4-butanediol which is politically incorrect in the West (I never bought this or anything similar). I have a feeling Customs was on to them.

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble

Go To Top