Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Any way to organize thread on a single page?
m1tanker78
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-10-2016 at 16:25
Any way to organize thread on a single page?

Is there a way to get a thread 'printer-friendly' formatted onto a single page or document? Better yet, is there a way to archive an entire thread in a PDF and make it readable and/or downloadable? By that I mean in a semi-automated way. Obviously one can copy/paste but what a pain that would be..

I'd love to be able to download a thread and text-to-speech it while I'm working out or driving. The native forum system has some strange formatting and the printable version of the thread still splits long threads into smaller chunks.

Any ideas?

Chemical CURIOSITY KILLED THE CATalyst.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 19-10-2016 at 18:21

Best I can suggest is to click on "printable version" and convert to pdf. It appears to show 60 posts per page which is an improvement. (But cannot be adjusted if my efforts are anything to go by.) You can splice pdfs together but maybe it depends on what version of adobe you are using. On my laptop I simply highlight the files that I want combined, right click and one of teh options it to combine. Adobe calls it a "binder" when it puts them together. Takes a few seconds.

Go To Top