Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: This website has been successfully captured by the CIA & Interpol
SecretService
Do not feed creature under bridge

thumbdown.gif posted on 23-12-2016 at 17:27
This website has been successfully captured by the CIA & Interpol

Dear readers, I am a famous internet agent working for CIA. In cooperation with the same person from European Interpol, I have diagnosed this site as to be dangerous and malicious. That is because of sites internal owners are using keyloggers and 3rd party trojans like WichitaSThug, abuZombie, and ClownMmaster to gain access to users private data.

This investigation has been going on for one month since 1st of December 2016th.
As we did with any previous acquired websites, we will do with this one.
All website data including server and any accesses will be blocked tonight 00:00 h European standard time.

Thanks for your cooperation. And please forget this site ever existed.
As always, all admins and moderators and anyone who ever gained access to server accounts, will be immediatelly arrested and prosecuted. You can check for news on BBC.CO.UK or your local news.

The admin of this site has also been simultaneously involved in drug dealing accross New Zealand and printing of fake IDs.

If you have any questions please contact us at our official working hours and location.
9 - 2 PM each week (no weekends)
South Ave, Parkington, West California
Phone: 29 - 9O9 - 888 - 77
zts16
Super Moderator

Mood: Phenolic

[*] posted on 23-12-2016 at 17:32

Well, this looks like some bullshit if I've ever seen it. Bye bye.

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
Have a particular topic you're really interested in currently? Why not make a page for it? The wiki can always benefit from more contributors.

My (now defunct) YouTube Channel: Texium
My blog: Texium
zts16
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
23-12-2016 at 17:32

Go To Top