The great potential of titanium dioxide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKPzPQ9u1I

Attachment: phpGjjnYV (336kB)
This file has been downloaded 504 times

unionised
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 30-1-2017 at 14:00

This seems to be a video of someone making a badly designed video (Or slightly better designed white paint).
violet sin
International Hazard

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 30-1-2017 at 17:48

So it is calcium oxide and titanium dioxide mixed in water, which acts like a battery with aluminum metal put in and measured between it and solution 'eh?

sclarenonz
Hazard to Self

Mood: only the mission forget past

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 07:00

unionised ,Thanks for your comment, I do not have time to edit video. I am a savage colonized by civilized beings. I have to work to give a good life for the evolved beings to record beautiful videos to be glorified, to gain fame. I just want to explore science.

violet sin ,Thank you for your knowledge, yeah, it's been 1 week that I left the aluminum in this solution and it remains 1.26 I'm looking for something to replace the water.

[Edited on 31-1-2017 by sclarenonz]

DrP
National Hazard

Mood: exothermic

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 07:08

Does anyone have an opinion on the recent drive by the French to re-classify TiO2 as a class 1B carcinogen? I think they base their claim on some out dated tests done in the early 80s. Also, the claim is based upon the 'uncertainty' of the effect of nano TiO2 particulates in body cells if they penetrate in.... although the manufacturers of TiO2 have clumped together to register both the nano and micronized forms under one single REACH registration to save money. As far as I am aware their have been no proven cases of the micronized form having any carcinogenic effects on humans.

I thought about posting this as a new topic - maybe I will later if this question gets lost in this thread.

\"It\'s a man\'s obligation to stick his boneration in a women\'s separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation\" - Eric Cartman
sclarenonz
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 09:50
ca

Yes true, I need to wear gloves the next time I use titanium dioxide, I realized that it was very difficult to remove the titanium dioxide from the hands, and saw that it penetrated easily in the fingers, now I understood, thanks DrP for giving me this alert, I think Using gloves I will not have problems because I see that titanium dioxide is an aggregate powder, it does not vaporize in the air.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3423755/

unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 11:52

Quote: Originally posted by DrP  
Does anyone have an opinion on the recent drive by the French to re-classify TiO2 as a class 1B carcinogen? I think they base their claim on some out dated tests done in the early 80s. Also, the claim is based upon the 'uncertainty' of the effect of nano TiO2 particulates in body cells if they penetrate in.... although the manufacturers of TiO2 have clumped together to register both the nano and micronized forms under one single REACH registration to save money. As far as I am aware their have been no proven cases of the micronized form having any carcinogenic effects on humans.

I thought about posting this as a new topic - maybe I will later if this question gets lost in this thread.

I have an opinion.
My opinion is that it's a pet topic of yours, but off topic here.
Another thread would be better

The point I was making about the video is that , if you put some aluminium sheet and a piece of copper wire in a jar of urine you will be able to measure a voltage between the Al and the Cu.
You can even, in principle, make use of this electricity.
However, all you are doing is regenerating the electricity that was used to smelt the Al in the first place (and probably rather inefficiently).
sclarenonz
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 12:55

unionised

Thank you for helping me, I need this information, not take the stimulation of a child in learning, everyone who likes to search is wrong enough, it may seem stupid to you, but this can be a detail of Something bigger. I think you could be happier to help people, do not discourage the work of a child, that makes it regress, but thanks for helping me. and you says me that urine can given the same effect, but, the difference betteewn you battery and This test is that I do not use acid or a base as you indicated.
now i have questions, if you can help

why the solution have energy, because if you put sodium clhoride with aluminion and cu you need put energy?

i no undestand, i remenber that , the measure in salt is 0.76, but i think that in oxid is less

j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 14:24

Quote: Originally posted by DrP  

This is worth a new thread. I'll read it even if no one else does.
unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-1-2017 at 14:38

Quote: Originally posted by sclarenonz  
unionised

Thank you for helping me, I need this information, not take the stimulation of a child in learning, everyone who likes to search is wrong enough, it may seem stupid to you, but this can be a detail of Something bigger. I think you could be happier to help people, do not discourage the work of a child, that makes it regress, but thanks for helping me. and you says me that urine can given the same effect, but, the difference betteewn you battery and This test is that I do not use acid or a base as you indicated.
now i have questions, if you can help

why the solution have energy, because if you put sodium clhoride with aluminion and cu you need put energy?

If you put two different metals in a solution of any salt or acid or base in water you will almost certainly get a voltage between the two metals.

The calcium oxide will have formed some calcium hydroxide which is slightly soluble.
so you have a solution of a base, and two different metals.
sclarenonz
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 1-2-2017 at 04:39

unionised

thank you, but the titanium dioxide stop the reaction of calcium oxide, no create caoh, if make caoh, Caoh does not ionize in water because it solidifies,but if put tio2 no happens the solidificacion, why?

[Edited on 1-2-2017 by sclarenonz]

j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 1-2-2017 at 11:32

The TiO2 is doing nothing here except making it look white. Nice paint.
The choice of electrodes determines your maximum voltage.
The nature of your electrodes and the choice of electrolyte (barely soluble CaOH) means that you won't be able to sustain much of a current; so not really that useful.

So, in terms of interesting experimentation, this is a wee way down the list. Not a whole lot new here. Have fun cleaning up.
sclarenonz
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 1-2-2017 at 13:40

thankyou, , please administrator clear this shit topic!

Go To Top