Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Some reagents for sale
Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

Mood: Probably

[*] posted on 2-3-2017 at 13:46
Some reagents for sale

Usually I try to avoid "official" offers due to the now overwhelming paranoia concerning chemicals.

Anyway here are some offers of surplus reagents I'm willing to offer. I bought alot in recent years, some things I have more than I need in a lifetime.
To avoid any trouble - for the buyer and me as the seller - I offer reagents which would cause no trouble either with customs or agencies in the respective country. In some cases, e.g. phenylacetic acid, I would not ship to potential US buyers. Buyers with some posting history on SM is also a plus.

Anyway, here is what I can give away with prices:

1,10 Phenantroline 25g 28 EUR
1,4 Dioxane 1l 24 EUR
Acetophenone 1l 32 EUR
Charcoal activated 2,5kg 27 EUR
Alumininum Nitrate 9xH2O 1kg 21 EUR
Anthracene 100g 14 EUR
Arsene(III)-oxide 50g 19 EUR
Benzaldehyde 1l 29 EUR
Lead(II)-nitrate 250g 28 EUR
Cadmiumchloride 100g 17 EUR
Chrometrioxide 250g 28 EUR
Cyclohexanole 1l 19 EUR
DMSO 1l 30 EUR
Formamide 250ml 19 EUR
Hexachlorethane (technical) 500g 22 EUR
Hydrazine sulphate 250g 31 EUR
Potassium Bromate 100g 19 EUR
Malonic acid 50g 14 EUR
Monochloroacetic acid 1kg 36 EUR
Sodium azide 100g 28 EUR
Periodic acid 25g 16 EUR
Phenyl acetic acid 250g 34 EUR
Resorcine 250g 19 EUR
Thio urea 250g 23 EUR
Silver sulfate p.a. 50g 35 EUR
Stannous chloride 5xH2O 100g 22 EUR
Benzophenone 250g 15 EUR
Phthalic Anhydride 250g 22 EUR
Carbon Disulfide 1l 40 EUR
Succinic Anhydride 1kg 22 EUR

If not otherwise mentioned all is at least pure grade. Some are "purest" or "for analysis" with producers mostly from Germany or Poland, a few Czech and from the UK. If you want to know exactly let me know.
I would have to decant a few bottles and containers. Would have to buy some new brown glass bottles etc. to do that. Cost for that is included in the prices above.

Of course I would appreciate if someone takes a big lot or even everything, a nice discount would be negotiable in that case. Please no requests for single reagents, I just don't have the time, sorry.

Shipping cost of course is to be paid by the buyer. I'll try to find the best price, probably it will be DHL, since it's a German company anyway and quite reliable. If hazard shipment is needed it will be probably a bit more.

Can setup an individual ebay transaction for buyer protection purposes (Buy now!).

Thanks.

[Edited on 3-3-2017 by Schleimsäure]
BILLBUILDS
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-3-2017 at 14:21

Wheres it ahippin drom, just want an idea if postage prices
Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 11:58

Quote: Originally posted by BILLBUILDS  
Wheres it ahippin drom, just want an idea if postage prices

From Germany.

BTW please no more requests for only benzaldehyde and phenylacetic acid.
I won't send out individual reagents, I don't have the time to pack so many individual deliveries, sorry. I just want to free some space and am looking to give it away in 2-3 orders at max.
Also considering other cost I had (drive 600 km's to Poland and back, two times) I won't make a profit anyway.
Lefaucheux10
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 12:31

i'am interest for the benzophenone only but if you don't want to ship individual chem .... :/
joluvschemistry
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-3-2017 at 18:04
IDK

Yeah, this guy is too suspicious. I don't need 10 random things. I also don't need some amateur attempting to guess what can be done with 3 or 4 reagents that a person is interested in? and then theres the fact that almost everything on the list, can be paired with something else on his list, to make all kinds of drugs. HMMMMM. Also, the "I don't have time to sell individual products", seems highly suspect, why advertise then?? I never do big orders on a first deal, because its usually not kosher. Also the idea that I wanna sell 30 products to 3 people, that's around $300 each, which is more than id do on a first deal with anybody. then the prices seem a little too good to be true so remember people. caveat emptor
[Edited on 8-3-2017 by joluvschemistry]

Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-3-2017 at 01:32

Quote: Originally posted by joluvschemistry  
Yeah, this guy is too suspicious. I don't need 10 random things. I also don't need some amateur attempting to guess what can be done with 3 or 4 reagents that a person is interested in? and then theres the fact that almost everything on the list, can be paired with something else on his list, to make all kinds of drugs. HMMMMM. Also, the "I don't have time to sell individual products", seems highly suspect, why advertise then?? I never do big orders on a first deal, because its usually not kosher. Also the idea that I wanna sell 30 products to 3 people, that's around $300 each, which is more than id do on a first deal with anybody. then the prices seem a little too good to be true so remember people. caveat emptor

I don't HAVE to sell these things, and I don't "adverstise hard".
These are the things I have in big surplus concerning my needs and I offer them here since there are probably some hard to get items for one or the other for a fair price I suppose.
I have a real job in life and simply not the time to prepare 10's of orders. This is more or less a one time offer.
Take it or leave it I don't care.
I even offered buyers protection via an ebay deal setup.

BTW, you asked some days ago only for benzaldehyde and PAA. Since I noticed you that I find that suspicious you a) write now that you didn't asked for both reagents b) go on a rant here.
Surely I won't do "business" with you.

woelen
Super Administrator
Thread Split
8-3-2017 at 05:57
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 8-3-2017 at 06:03

I just split off a lot of crap from this thread.

This is not a suspicious offering of chemicals. There are a few chemicals which can be used for cookery, besides other uses, but isn't that the case for nearly every chemical? Most of them are hard to obtain items and may be useful for the amateur chemist. So, stop throwing flames at this seller. As Schleimsäure writes, take it or leave it, but do not spoil this thread with more detritus!

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 14-3-2017 at 03:15

Thank you woelen.

Benzophenone, Acetophenone, Phthalic anhydride and silver sulphate sold.

Go To Top