Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anyone want to trade chinese synthesis companies?
hexabio
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-10-2017 at 11:03
Anyone want to trade chinese synthesis companies?

I am trying to build up relationships with Chinese companies for custom synthesis.
Anyone who has a good relationship and would like to trade contacts U2U me, I have one excellent contact who will do anything to find new customers, they will even send chemicals and have you pay when they arrive and fill your needs. I have visited them in China and they run a very smooth operation.
SWIM
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-10-2017 at 20:58

Is this the company you posted about earlier which you said had, "crazy low prices" ?
hexabio
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-10-2017 at 05:18

Yes thats them, I would need to trade for a company which is also very good as there are a million horrible companies and this one has been screened in practice and in person.

Preferably would be a company that does peptide/nuceloside or more biotech type chemistry at very low prices.
SWIM
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-10-2017 at 07:07

You already told us in a previous post that you have an exclusive contract with this company as their UK distributor.

Either you're lying about that, or you're offering contact with a company which is obligated to deal with you only in the entire UK. Just how much good is a company you have already locked up the rights to to anybody?

If you're not lying about your exclusive deal, this 'contact' would seem to be worthless for any purpose within the UK since they have already agreed to deal through you only. This is something an honest person, or even anyone who is not a horribly dishonest person, would mention.

But maybe you're just lying.

However that wouldn't be much better from the point of view of anyone out to form 'contacts'.

hexabio
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-10-2017 at 16:24

Because the UK is not the whole world and someone from another country could benefit as I had from this trade?
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-10-2017 at 21:37

I have a great Chinese quartz manufacturing contact :)

I think the notion of trading contacts is a bit silly, but I suppose it could make sense in certain types of markets. Typically, commodity markets like those for chemicals are not those types of markets.

Go To Top