Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Transition (and other) metal salts of Carboxylic Acids and their properties
Hegi
Hazard to Others

Mood: No idea.

[*] posted on 21-11-2017 at 13:41

Quote: Originally posted by Tetra  
Here are very small samples of my Oxalates. Cobalt II, Nickel II & Ferrous (Iron II). I have about 200g of FeC2O4, 125g of CoC2O4, and 75-100g of NiC2O4.

Do not forget to make pyrophoric iron by decomposing iron oxalate!!! You have a lot of precursor! .)

Our webpage has been shut down forever cause nobody was willing to contribute. Shame on you all!!!
Rhodanide
Hazard to Others

Mood: That retro aesthetic

[*] posted on 24-11-2017 at 15:45

Quote: Originally posted by Hegi  
Here are very small samples of my Oxalates. Cobalt II, Nickel II & Ferrous (Iron II). I have about 200g of FeC2O4, 125g of CoC2O4, and 75-100g of NiC2O4.

Do not forget to make pyrophoric iron by decomposing iron oxalate!!! You have a lot of precursor! .)

I tried that while ago, but alas I don't have any more test tubes. Might I also say that your site is awesome. Stunning photography! :D

Hegi
Hazard to Others

Mood: No idea.

[*] posted on 27-11-2017 at 10:03

Quote: Originally posted by Hegi  

I tried that while ago, but alas I don't have any more test tubes. Might I also say that your site is awesome. Stunning photography! :D

Oh thanks, I am happy that is still amazes people.. unfortunately, we will be force to shut it down next year because there is no more time to to add posts and nobody is willing to take it from me and continue.. :(

Our webpage has been shut down forever cause nobody was willing to contribute. Shame on you all!!!
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top