Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Acid Chlorides
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Researcher

[*] posted on 25-2-2018 at 14:47

Quote: Originally posted by FireLion3  
You said you were in Latin America? Are the regulations strict there? In the US there's not that many chemicals that require filling out a bunch of paperwork to get, unless someone is trying to purchase known precursor chemicals, or purchasing ridiculous quantities of watched chemicals. For the most part the US chemical market is pretty open. At least in my opinion. I know other countries out there are far more regulated, especially in Europe.

Here in Brazil we have three kind of regulations: The first one is dicted by Army Forces and control the chemical weapons precursors. Private persons can by only 02 kgs at maximum, filling papers and attaching their documents, explaining why they have a legitimate use to that chemical.

The second one is dicted by Federal Police Department (our FBI) and control the maximum quantities of chemicals that are common employed as precursors of narcotics manufactory. Private persons can purchase monthly a few quantities without a special licence required.

The third one is dicted by the public health autorities (here called ANVISA), and restrict the commerce and manufacturing of legal psichoative chemical compounds. License is always required. The bureau also maintain a monthly list containing the banned drugs, alkaloids and narcotics for criminal law enforcement use.

The most of chemical reagents is free to purchase without restrictions and you can do that easily at chemical supliers or even on the NET. I know that many other countries like Australia get almost anything under strict control. southern Asia too. East european countries as far as I know have the most liberal rules worldwide.

May be would be interesting to create a thread about the chemical restrictions existing nowadays in every country, just for fun.:)

[Edited on 25-2-2018 by Chemi Pharma]
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top