Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking to interview (professional) organic chemist
Geocachmaster
Hazard to Others

Mood: Corroded, just like my spatulas

[*] posted on 12-3-2018 at 03:50
Looking to interview (professional) organic chemist

I am currently in my second year of high school and I’m figuring out what to do with my life. I know that I want to do organic chemistry, and I think that I would like to do basic research. That being said, I’m not opposed to doing applied research and I know that I’d be happy in both.

I have a school project which involves researching two careers that I can see myself doing I the future. These two careers are:
One, basic reseach in organic chemistry as a PhD chemist (not quite sure what field yet)
Two, applied research developing new drugs (so biomedical chemist I guess, but I don’t enjoy biology stuff as much)

To get the best ideas and information about these careers, I would like to interview someone in the field. You don’t have to be an exact match, but if one of my careers resembles yours I’d love to talk.
Email would be best because everything is already recorded (I have to cite all sources of information).

If you have any other careers related to organic chemistry that I could be interested in, feel free to share.

U2U or reply here, I look forward to any replies.

-Tom

I make chemistry YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/tomslab

Go To Top