Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: lsa experimentation
DR SARDONAGUS
Enjoys sitting under bridges and eating billy goats.

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-4-2018 at 14:14
lsa experimentation

has anyone tried an experiment using lsa,anhydrous hydrazine,and diethylamide hcl . were the results satisfactory when the end product was separated when the solution was poured through the chromatography column in the dark using a black light to identify the product .

[Edited on 19-4-2018 by DR SARDONAGUS]
Vomaturge
Hazard to Self

Mood: thermodynamic

[*] posted on 19-4-2018 at 14:22

Welcome to Sciencemadness! I may not be able to help you with this, but others here might.

Why this combination? Could this be a way to produce lysergic acid diethylamide? If the product were destined for use as a drug, you'd have to be damn sure that there was no hydrazine left in it. Even small amounts of hydrazine have carcinogenic effects. I'm going to report this to the moderators, to see whether they think this is an appropriate topic for discussion here, or if it's too illegal-drug-related.

Edit: Some drug discussion is okay. Like it says in the Sciencemadness FAQ, "Do not request spoonfeeding of information for clandestine drug manufacture. However, every sort of chemistry is a permissible topic of discussion if you discuss it like a scientist."
http://www.sciencemadness.org/madscifaq.html#2.2_Board_etiqu...
What you said seems reasonably research based (as opposed to production&sale based). Also, forgive me if you are trying to do something besides making a drug, and I am being unreasonably suspicious.

[Edited on 19-4-2018 by Vomaturge]
DR SARDONAGUS
Enjoys sitting under bridges and eating billy goats.

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-4-2018 at 14:31
re lsa

ive never tried this myself i read it in an obscure book i purchased at a school library book sale. should this book have been banned . thrown into the street and burned with all the other morally offensive science books

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 19-4-2018 at 14:39

more same-same.

Yawn. Time for bed.

Bert
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
19-4-2018 at 15:44

Go To Top