Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Chemical Trade
jackson2004
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-6-2007 at 19:13
Chemical Trade

Anyone interested is Selling / Trading some of there chemicals? Then please PM me.

I have quite a large collection of some useful chems, mainly organic and reducers, alcohols, ketones, solvents, acids etc.

I am also looking for people looking to make shared purchases into larger and harder to get chems directly from chinease chemical suppliers.

I have quite a few good suppliers.

I am planning a purchase of 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde but it will be costing $250 for a kilogram + bank transfer charges
and is far more than i want / need, anyone interested in purchasing and part paying for this please PM me.

I am mainly looking for people in the uk but still interested in other areas.

I also have a good local chemical supplier so anyone wishing to trade chemicals with me, i can also provide chemicals that are not yet part of my collection

Thanks.

[Edited on 24-6-2007 by jackson2004]

[Edited on 24-6-2007 by jackson2004]
jackson2004
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-6-2007 at 13:10

Also please PM me if you live in the uk and have any lab glassware for sale.
I am looking for a new distilling set, Preferably a supplier that can offer me the following.

3-Way Distilling Adapter
Condenser
Several large and small Round Bottom Flasks
Dropping Funnel
Claisen Adapter
Vacuum Bent Adapter
Thermometer Adapter

I am willing to buy or trade for chemicals, can offer a wide range, can offer 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde, THF, DXM, Acetic Acid, and plenty more if interested PM me.

[Edited on 26-6-2007 by jackson2004]
Misanthropy
Hazard to Self

Mood: Variable

[*] posted on 10-7-2007 at 16:52

Did we ban you on Lycaeum for trying to sell chloroform?
Maya
Hazard to Others

Mood: molten

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 04:08

>>> 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde <<<

I would not touch this with a 20 foot pole. its very close to being.........

\"Prefiero ser yo extranjero en otras patrias, a serlo en la mia\"
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 3-11-2007 at 11:42

why would anyone want to make phenethylamine halucinagens?
Antwain
Hazard to Others

Mood: Supersaturated

[*] posted on 3-11-2007 at 15:53

Thats a good question, but hey.

Incidentally, buying this chem will cause the men in black to come knocking on your door. I have that on good authority from my old medicinal chem lecturer. He bought maybe 100g of the stuff, had it shipped to the uni (where else) and still they came knocking on his door. For such a small amount he had no problems... he was making drugs, just not illicit ones. And he was a respected academic. But if anyone wanted to order this stuff my advice would be that it would be cheaper to ring up the police / 3 letter agency and simply ask to have your house raided.
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 3-11-2007 at 16:45

I think this commentary is excessively paranoid. Buying inermediates for anything other than amphetamine or MMDA is probably not that big a deal unless the amounts involved suggest supplying a larger clientele than oneself and immediate circle but that's just another opinion.

As to MagicJigPipe.. why would anyone want to make any medicinal agent? or got to seminary school or study law or paint pictures or climb mountains? Why not and what's it to you?

@Jackson: what do you mean by "three way distilling adapter?" flask, thermometer ansd condenser hookups? why are these simple, easily purchased devices challenging you?

I'm affraid that glassware request aroused my paranoia. I haven't seen other posts from you and suggesting a possibly suspicious and in some countries problematical collaboration is not the best introduction.

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-11-2007 at 12:57

I'm sorry, I thought everyone on this forum was gung ho against any drug that any government deems illegal. What I meant was "why would anyone want to take phenethylamine halucinagens?"
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 5-11-2007 at 13:23

To my opinion, drug-making is the shady side of home chemistry, but I must say, it is just MY opinion, and I know there are others over here, who think differently on this. Personally, I think that this drug-stuff has done lots of harm to home science, making things harder to obtain, but most severe, making the hobby of home chemistry an evil thing in the eyes of most other people, even academically educated persons.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-11-2007 at 14:05

Very true. And of course there are some drugs that have contributed to this more than others. I don't have a problem with people making certain drugs for their own use. Stimulants such as meth, mdma and cocaine I think no one should make for any purpose other than medicinal or research. So, I suppose if someone is making meth for themselves because they weigh 500lbs or have narcolepsy then I could live with that, as long as there was no distrubution.

2C-B is and interesting compound. But I would never ingest it. (or any other halucinagen for that matter)

Sorry, I know this is off subject... I will stop posting on this thread.

[Edited on 5-11-2007 by MagicJigPipe]

Go To Top