Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Forget everything else, diamond is the answer!
Hydragyrum
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 20-5-2009 at 05:09

Well yes, it would be a useful thing to find something to favour perchlorate formation over O2 formation - that is undeniable. My point is that it looks interesting as an electrode material in any case... and it was the 'diamond' that got me into this thread initially, hence the carbon - though that's neither here nor there.

Perhaps if people wish to keep a thread glued to a single topic they might at least include that term in the title? Just a thought :D

Chemistry is life (and a whole lot more)
jpsmith123
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-5-2009 at 06:32

Quote: Originally posted by Hydragyrum  
Well yes, it would be a useful thing to find something to favour perchlorate formation over O2 formation - that is undeniable.

As I said, that is what this thread is about.

Quote:

My point is that it looks interesting as an electrode material in any case... and it was the 'diamond' that got me into this thread initially, hence the carbon - though that's neither here nor there. Perhaps if people wish to keep a thread glued to a single topic they might at least include that term in the title? Just a thought :D

First of all, chump, if you apparently weren't so lazy, maybe you would've searched the forum before posting and found one of the other threads about "glassy carbon" like this one.

In any case, it's clear from the substance of my first post in this thread what the context is. Yet you blow in here off the internet and with only a few posts to your credit and apparently without doing any searching of the forum or reading any of the related threads you're going to lecture me on how I should have titled the discussion?
Hydragyrum
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 21-5-2009 at 01:03

Well, that was not my intention at all - how old are you anyway?

Chemistry is life (and a whole lot more)
jpsmith123
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-5-2009 at 08:10

Quote: Originally posted by Hydragyrum  
Well, that was not my intention at all

Then that's apparently a matter you should discuss not with me, but with your mental health care provider.

Quote:

- how old are you anyway?

Let's see, first, you want to use my diamond anode thread to discuss glassy carbon; then, you want to change the context from primarily that of perchlorate production to "general"; now, you're trying to completely derail the thread with your childish innuendo?

Well, in reply to your question, I'm old enough to ask you: Does your Mommy know you're at the computer again?
Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
19-11-2023 at 13:03
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top