Sciencemadness Discussion Board

away for holidays

Polverone - 20-12-2003 at 21:39

I am vacationing with my family for Christmas and I don't expect to spend much time online in the next couple of weeks. Don't be miffed if I don't respond to U2U messages or the board mysteriously crashes (like it did when I was moving this summer, grrr) and doesn't come back up right away. I don't know how available madscientist and vulture will be while I'm gone. Perhaps they can say if they'll be around.

vulture - 21-12-2003 at 02:28

I should be present regularly from now till the 3rd of januari.

So no mice playing while the cat's away...:P

madscientist - 21-12-2003 at 15:50

I've been pretty busy and my presence will only continue to fade for a while yet, until probably around January 14th or so. I probably won't be online much, if at all, after the 24th.

my god !!!

Organikum - 22-12-2003 at 11:25

You both leave us alone with VULTURE ???

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

vulture in charge

Magpie - 22-12-2003 at 20:30

I feel very secure with Vulture at the helm. He eliminates carrion from this board with skill and dispatch.

vulture - 23-12-2003 at 00:44

Magpie,

what do you think? Shall we take pity on Organikum or shall we smash him to electronic bits? :P

Theoretic - 23-12-2003 at 05:03

Vulture:
If you don't mind me butting in with my humble opinion,
I AGREE.
...Organicum is allied with moonmonster (the greatly feared "carrion";), that's why he's worried. Were it not for him, moonmonster would be consigned to the "deleted members" folder.

vulture - 23-12-2003 at 05:36

Did I ask you anything?

Interfering my conversations and/or thought process has only one penalty:

DEATH.

you have the power!

Magpie - 23-12-2003 at 21:38

Vulture,

You do have Organikum at your mercy - he probably can't sleep worrying about it.

He seems obsessed with hunting you down. And I do like to see a nice spread of carrion. I like guts that have been aged a few days best. However, I feel that he has redeeming qualities, and I would not advocate dismemberment - at this time. :D

vulture - 24-12-2003 at 05:39

I like guts that have been aged a few days best.

Droooool, a true feast for a Vulture!

Al Koholic - 24-12-2003 at 21:47

Just be sure to wax that featherless head before chowing down on christmas dinner!!!

vulture - 25-12-2003 at 13:34

Christmas dinner already contains way too much fat, wax dripping of my forehead into the meal would dangerously increase my cholesterine levels.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by vulture]

Al Koholic - 25-12-2003 at 15:38

I suppose you'd better hope orgie's been dieting lately!

Theoretic - 27-12-2003 at 06:25

I hope it's not you but Al Koholic thinking or talking right now, but take it easy, high-grade regulars like Organicum are highly valued, don't eat them or smash them to bits. There's nothing like a valium pill to top off your Christmas dinner, while MSDB regulars contain dangerous levels of cholesterol. Every post adds one ppm of cholesterol to a member, so newbie kewls are best for preserving your health. Even so, a valium pill is highly recommended.

The holidays... it sure is getting slow around here...

BromicAcid - 27-12-2003 at 23:40

Less then 50 members visited again today, only a few posts, we're running on a skeleton crew here! I haven't seen it this slow since the massive black out this year. Oh well, we're an independent breed anyways, I mean, if mad scientists congregated we might accidently take over the world.

raistlin - 28-12-2003 at 00:11

Might? I think we would! :D

Who wants to test this idea? :D:P

KABOOOM(pyrojustforfun) - 30-12-2003 at 20:17

Might? Would? I thought we DO take over the world!:cool:;):D:P

Theoretic - 31-12-2003 at 04:42

Not yet, not untill I post my recipe for dinitroacetylene and everyone is going to make a gallon. We haven't taken over the world yet, have we? *desperate voice* HAVE WE?

I took over the world twice

Organikum - 7-1-2004 at 08:47

by accident last year and it was a rather boring experience. I was soon confrontated with the alternatives:
- instant cultural revolution with approximated 4 billion victims, or
- instant selfcorruption up to the bone.

I decided to take the backdoor and made the world a present to vulture (who thought it being his own plan come true...LOL). I had it from the hook and vulture got seriously traumatized.
Oh, yes, what did HE choose? We had no cultural revolution so guess......

btw. I had already choosen the cultural revolution - but calculations told me that the atmosphere might not survive the 4 billion cadavers and so.....

vulture - 7-1-2004 at 11:04

Ah, poor organikum.

I guess I'll have to make and exception and apply cultural revolution, as you put it so eloquently, to you.

Organikum - 10-1-2004 at 13:58

this was a "british style" joke vulture.....

You should watch more Monthy Phytons...