Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Surplus Items for sale or trade (Stirrer/mixer and powerful Vacuum Pumps)

kclo4 - 22-8-2010 at 11:05

I've seen these threads on here before, but I am not 100% sure they are appreciated - so feel free remove this post or whatever.

Anyways I have a few surplus items I am offering, and I thought I'd let you guys have the first pick before they are put on ebay.

I have an Ivan Sorvall inc. Omni-Mixer that seems to be in perfect working condition, with a variable speed control, its max speed being at 16,000 RPM. It runs on 115 volts and 5 amps - works perfectly well when plugged into the wall. I've let it run for a while and there seems to be absolutely no problems with it.

I have an Savant Two Stage VP 100 with a Franklin Electric Motor.

I also have a Fisher Scientific Maxima C plus Vacuum pump.

Both pumps work just fine, they need oil and are missing the oil filter at the end or something.

If you have any questions about them, or would like to see pictures or videos of them running, please let me know and I'd be happy to do it.

Also - I am perfectly happy with keeping them but at the moment I have no use for any of them, and I have a stronger interest in money since I am going to college soon - which means little free time, and a need for money. :P

PM me if you have any interest in these items - I am going to sell them for a pretty good deal.

[Edited on 22-8-2010 by kclo4]