Sciencemadness Discussion Board

my boss asked me if I was a member of scimadness

rikkitikkitavi - 14-2-2004 at 04:52

Well , I was asked if I was "rikkitikkitavi" at scimadness....He said he sometimes pop in (not registered what I know of) to se if there was anything interesting. We are both chemical engineers.
I have never ever hinted about this or any similar fora, but he knows that my interests are somewhat "geeky".

I replied yes, but now I dont know if I should ask for a salary raise or quit....

Of course I wont quit.

/rickard

Saerynide - 14-2-2004 at 05:10

Wow, how did he guess?? :o Theres a ton of ppl on this forum...

He must've been checking the router/server logs! ;)

axehandle - 14-2-2004 at 05:27

Shit. Pity I wasn't the systems administrator at your company (that's my profession). Then I would have denied everything.

rikkitikkitavi - 14-2-2004 at 05:39

no, but I dont access this site from work!!! Actually, I dont use my job computer to surf (that much) , maybe a quick 5 min check for the latest news after lunch or so...

I get paid to work, not surfing (unless it is job related, that is) I cant really say that I have time for that...

whoa, what high moral I have : )

edit: surf, that is bad swenglish for browsing the web. Surfing with a desktop sounds like a bad idea, it probably doesnt float...

/rickard

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by rikkitikkitavi]

Saerynide - 14-2-2004 at 09:01

I think everyone uses "surf" for surfing the web... :cool:

Unemployed Assassin

IgnorantlyIntelligent - 14-2-2004 at 09:28

I'll take care of it for $100,000
I'll make you the boss of the company for 250,000

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by IgnorantlyIntelligent]

Organikum - 14-2-2004 at 09:43

Convince him to get a member. As soon as he is addicted to the board Polverone can threaten to ban him if he doesnt rise your salary.

Sounds good?
:D

TPL - 5-3-2004 at 05:06

Well, if he knows it, then why not just ask him how he knew?