Sciencemadness Discussion Board

manofohm communications

itsafineday - 14-10-2019 at 09:45

I placed an order with them on the 5th and haven't had responses to my request for shipping estimates. I'm wondering if I should hang in there or just request a refund from pay pal?

morganbw - 14-10-2019 at 16:07

Did you you use his webpage or ebay?

I tried his webpage once and the ordering did not seem to work.
His ebay store was no problem for me.

edit: I see that you did use ebay or at least paypal.

[Edited on 10/15/2019 by morganbw]

[Edited on 10/15/2019 by morganbw]

itsafineday - 15-10-2019 at 04:41

I used his web page and got a paypal confirmation, have sent emails via his site and protonmail. Still nothing but crickets.

morganbw - 15-10-2019 at 06:57

I think that he is a good vendor but his website seems to suck a bit.
Perhaps if you could search him up on ebay and see what other methods of contact are.

That may not be worth the hassle for you but I am just tossing it out there.
I do believe that his website is defective.

manofohm communications

itsafineday - 15-10-2019 at 07:11

Thanks morganbw! I was able to find a contact number via amazon. It went straight to voicemail . I left a message concerning the issue . I'd certainly recommend not ordering from manofohm in the meantime.

The number I called again and it just goes to "Lee" . No mention of manofohm or dowsett . The amazon account has no reviews in the past 30 days.

[Edited on 15-10-2019 by itsafineday]

I really hope all is okay with manofohm. Perhaps he's lost in meditation or something. I had to file a paypal dispute.

Manofohm did get in touch and assured that all is well but they had some issues that made communication difficult. I plan on reordering but I don't anticipate any further issues . Thanks

kangoo - 30-10-2019 at 07:56

Quote: Originally posted by itsafineday  
I used his web page and got a paypal confirmation, have sent emails via his site and protonmail. Still nothing but crickets.

I don't know a protonmail account for him, could you let me know what it is? I have been having difficulty contacting him since having placed an order last week.

kangoo - 30-10-2019 at 20:34

Quote: Originally posted by kangoo  
Quote: Originally posted by itsafineday  

I don't know a protonmail account for him, could you let me know what it is? I have been having difficulty contacting him since having placed an order last week.

he responded shortly after this post and said he had posted it today.