Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Energetic Materials Calculator(能材计算器)

PLSHY - 26-8-2023 at 01:44

Provide density, enthalpy of formation, and molecular composition to calculate the properties of energetic materials, made by Chinese amateurs (not made by me)

Attachment: phptnXDeE (5.5MB)
This file has been downloaded 241 times

PLSHY - 26-8-2023 at 01:46

exe file, please modify the extension

ManyInterests - 28-8-2023 at 23:14

I got it to work, but I don't know any Chinese. I tried taking a screencap and putting it through google translate, but the font as so small and pixelated that it was impossible to read.

If you speak Chinese and can provide a translation that would be great.

PLSHY - 30-8-2023 at 05:11

Quote: Originally posted by ManyInterests  
I got it to work, but I don't know any Chinese. I tried taking a screencap and putting it through google translate, but the font as so small and pixelated that it was impossible to read.

If you speak Chinese and can provide a translation that would be great.
I take the calculation of petn as an example to translate (Google Translate)

47020FEC-370F-4B6C-BB19-78C695838F56.jpeg - 1.3MB

Etanol - 30-8-2023 at 10:38

Quote: Originally posted by PLSHY  
Provide density, enthalpy of formation, and molecular composition to calculate the properties of energetic materials, made by Chinese amateurs (not made by me)

Equilibrium 2CO<=>C+CO2 is not taken into account with increasing density?

cco2.jpeg - 94kB

PLSHY - 31-8-2023 at 03:10

Quote: Originally posted by Etanol  

Yes, this is why some negative oxygen explosives (such as RDX) have higher density, higher detonation heat and lower detonation volume, because the process of co+co=co2+c is exothermic, and the higher the density, the more favorable the positive direction conduct.

PLSHY - 31-8-2023 at 03:12

Quote: Originally posted by Etanol  

Oh, I see what you mean, I just misunderstood, this calculator does not take this part into account