Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Sources for buying chemicals from China

Raid - 24-10-2023 at 07:29

Does anyone know where I can buy chemicals from china that I would not be able to get anywhere else?

Dr.Bob - 24-10-2023 at 17:14

It depends on what chemicals. Most things are much simpler to get from near by than from china, other than maybe fentanyl.

charley1957 - 25-10-2023 at 04:53

I tried to order iodine crystals on eBay and they all come from China. Never got the iodine and never got my money back either. eBay was no help either. Lots of Chinese delivery times put you beyond the time that eBay will step in and help out. Lesson learned.

Texium - 25-10-2023 at 09:59

Raid: Please don’t post off topic questions in people’s sales threads. Those threads are meant for communication between the seller and customers. Find a more appropriate thread or start a new one.

DraconicAcid - 26-10-2023 at 09:15

I usually get good results from AliExpress.

monolithic - 27-10-2023 at 06:36

You can buy basically anything you want, legal or illegal, from Alibaba. Just filter on a reasonable minimum order quantity otherwise you'll be finding vendors that want to sell you tens of kilograms minimum.

Raid - 15-11-2023 at 10:28

Quote: Originally posted by monolithic  
You can buy basically anything you want, legal or illegal, from Alibaba. Just filter on a reasonable minimum order quantity otherwise you'll be finding vendors that want to sell you tens of kilograms minimum.

I'll check that out.
Thanks

superreductant - 20-1-2024 at 18:41

Can anyone suggest specific vendors on alibaba/express?

Belowzero - 21-1-2024 at 01:43

Quote: Originally posted by DraconicAcid  
I usually get good results from AliExpress.

I was under the impression that AliExpress is rather strict when it comes to anything more exotic than silicagel. Are there any specific vendors you happen to know of?