Sciencemadness Discussion Board

punditry

a_bab - 27-4-2011 at 16:58

Now THAT'S the blatant stuff that makes me sick.

Yet some dopeheads members won't stop muttering "no cooks here ma'am, no cooks..."

I just hope this will be ERASED all in all rather then being landed in the detritus section, still available for google and and the rest.

hkparker - 27-4-2011 at 19:36

Quote: Originally posted by TheWire  
Benzaldhyde(yes you know where my particular area of chemical interest lies now, oh well:)

Yes we do. And that is why I give this less then a day to make it do detritus... we don't encourage making illegal drugs.

Bot0nist - 27-4-2011 at 19:44

He sung similar notes in the NH<sub>3</sub> into MeOH thread. Quite a chef we got here, huh?

Lambda-Eyde - 27-4-2011 at 19:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0

Contrabasso - 27-4-2011 at 22:27

Too many sources come and go again. Some have one-off stock some just don't bother to continue. Some get bust for supplying illegal narcs or their precursors.

a_bab - 28-4-2011 at 03:00

turd, you'be been picked on enough by several members here.

Among the side effects of your beloved chems are amnesia, closely followed by a bold attitude. Go PCP yourself.

Polverone - 28-4-2011 at 08:53

I don't know what was in the original post before it was edited. If you think that a posting violates site rules, report it and do not engage with the post's author to tell him off. When I wake up to see a thread where (due to editing or whatever else) the original post doesn't seem remarkable and half of it doesn't contain any technical content, it makes me far more annoyed with the pundits than with the person who attracted their scorn.

Contrabasso, sorry for accidentally including your post in this thread-splitting. On second glance I think it is on-topic with the original thread.