Sciencemadness Discussion Board

What's the chance this is an LE entrapment scheme???

albqbrian - 30-6-2011 at 23:27

Check out this listing, along with the sellers other items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Acetic-Anhydride-Practical-grade-1-liter...

Either eBay is knowingly (I've warned them) letting serious illegal drug precursors be sold, which is bad; or they're facilitating an LE entrapment operation, which is despicable!

The other stuff the guy is selling: iodine, all the caine's: procaine, benzocaine, etc.; oh yeah, and Hydroiodic Acid!!

Amazing :(

hissingnoise - 1-7-2011 at 03:13

The prices are kinda high for a 'sting' . . .

woelen - 1-7-2011 at 03:30

I cannot assess how bad the *caine's are, but to me, the others are all legal chemicals with many uses outside the drug-scene. Iodine, hydroquinone, potassium iodide and hydrogen iodide are all normal chemicals to my opinion without serious issues. All of these I can buy without problem and without legal issues.

Even acetic anhydride is not a bad thing to me and I can buy that as well without much hassle (you only have to email an intent of usage to the seller and this email is filed). It can be used as a drug precursor in combination with some opium-like compounds, but then you first also have to get these opium-like compounds and these indeed should be strongly regulated.

So, to my opinion this eBay auction is perfectly legal from the point of view of drug-manufacture. Other issues about safely shipping acetic anhydride may remain. I can buy acetic anhydride, but I have to pick up the stuff locally, but that is another issue.

hissingnoise - 1-7-2011 at 04:11

Quote:
I can buy acetic anhydride, but I have to pick up the stuff locally, but that is another issue.

(sigh!) One more perk of life in an advanced society, woelen . . . ?

watson.fawkes - 1-7-2011 at 09:17

Quote: Originally posted by woelen  
So, to my opinion this eBay auction is perfectly legal from the point of view of drug-manufacture.
Sorry, but there are US-specific laws that apply here about iodine and other List I chemicals. The first thing to know is that "legal" in the USA is split into two halves: legal to buy and legal to sell. Iodine is legal to buy; that's not the issue. Selling, however, requires (1) registration and (2) reporting for each sale. It's possible that the seller has adequate registration, but I doubt it, because the annual fee is high and isn't worth if all you're selling is gram quantities. There's also no notification to buyers that they would need to provide "Real Name" (YMMV) information post-sale, which isn't a necessity to have an eBay account.

Also, there's no de minimis exemption, not even for a 1 gram sale. I think that's stupid, but it's the law. There's also no defense for "alternate uses".

mr.crow - 1-7-2011 at 13:57

Look at the history, he is a real ebay seller. A very gray area seller.

Yikes he was selling phosphorus "fertilizer" too.

497 - 1-7-2011 at 15:23

Quote:

Selling, however, requires (1) registration and (2) reporting for each sale.

I thought I remember reading that if they sold under a certain quantity reporting was not required. Can someone confirm or deny that?

Polverone - 1-7-2011 at 16:16

Quote: Originally posted by 497  
Quote:

Selling, however, requires (1) registration and (2) reporting for each sale.

I thought I remember reading that if they sold under a certain quantity reporting was not required. Can someone confirm or deny that?

There are threshold exemptions for various chemicals, but some chemicals (including iodine, phosphorus, and ephedrine) have no threshold established. Get the scoop from the Code of Federal Regulations right here. Note that there is a record-keeping requirement rather than a reporting requirement: you're required to keep records at your place of business, but the government will ask for your records when it wants them. You don't have to provide copies of your records without prompting. There are exceptions in CFR 1310.03 and 1310.05. You must report to the DEA divisional office (not merely record) transactions involving tableting or encapsulating machines, regulated transactions with unusual circumstances (large quantities, unusual payment methods, or other grounds for suspicion), transactions involving persons described to you by the DEA, or mail-order transactions involving ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, pheynylpronanolamine, GHB, or products containing these chemicals.

It appears that in practice restrictions go beyond what's spelled out in the CFR. According to the CFR, you only have to record (e.g.) safrole transactions if the total delivered to a customer is more than 4 kg per month. In theory you should be able to do a good business, without burdensome record-keeping or reporting, simply by setting up Rootbeer Aroma LLC and selling a maximum of 1 kilogram per month per customer. In practice, safrole has not been readily available for a while in the USA, and I suspect it is a supply-side market failure rather than demand-side.

Maus - 1-7-2011 at 18:47

Quote: Originally posted by albqbrian  

Either eBay is knowingly (I've warned them) letting serious illegal drug precursors be sold, which is bad; or they're facilitating an LE entrapment operation, which is despicable!

So what do you call people that rat out such sellers to Ebay and post about them on this forum?

Heroes I suppose.

Here's your pat on the back. We're all proud of you.

albqbrian - 2-7-2011 at 03:26

Quote: Originally posted by Maus  

So what do you call people that rat out such sellers to Ebay and post about them on this forum?

Heroes I suppose.

Nice first post. Moron.

Guys who sell stuff like this are the ones who make it more and more difficult for us to do legitimate purchases of chemicals. TPTB just keep "squeezing" in the name of The War on Drugs.

Come on: he offers Acetic Anhydride, Iodine, and Hydroiodic Acid among his handful of chemicals. In a perfect world that would be fine and we'd buy it as we needed. But it ain't perfect. One way or another he's providing another reason that will cost us. Or he will entrap some stupid kid (hmm now who might fall in that category???) into buying stuff that will get them a few years of prison hell. That's why I told eBay. I can't believe this isn't an LE operation. I don't want someone sucked into prison because of this.

So make your snide little remarks boyo. Remember I'm trying to keep folks out of trouble. Now run along, your mom is calling you.

watson.fawkes - 2-7-2011 at 05:49

Quote: Originally posted by Polverone  
There are threshold exemptions for various chemicals, but some chemicals (including iodine, phosphorus, and ephedrine) have no threshold established. Get the scoop from the Code of Federal Regulations right here. Note that there is a record-keeping requirement rather than a reporting requirement: you're required to keep records at your place of business, but the government will ask for your records when it wants them.
All true, although as you point out, in this case record-keeping is half-tantamount to reporting. Also, there is elective reporting by the seller at any time, that is, there's no presumption of privacy for the buyer.

I'd like to point out, though, that the List I regulation this is part of is about as well-constructed as it's possible to do. The rules are all public and published. You can find out the rules, the enforcement agency responsible (DEA) does a good job of explaining them, and everything is out on the table. In contrast, there are similar practices involving explosives and chemical weapons precursors, in addition to state-specific practices, that are the complete opposite: they're opaque, you can't find the rules, you don't know what information is flowing behind the scenes, and you don't know who's participating. This is an extra-legal practice, and I don't mean illegal. I mean that much of this is done by voluntary cooperation, outside the scope of mandates, and therefore also outside any notion of checks and balances.

There's a choice between the lesser of two evils here: a licensing and recording regime that's transparent on one hand and a covert practice of snitching on the other. I am definitely in the camp finds the covert reporting far more obnoxious. It undermines basic trust in government by violating the spirit of transparency.

S.C. Wack - 2-7-2011 at 10:47

Guys who sell stuff like this are the ones who make it more and more difficult for us to do legitimate purchases of chemicals. TPTB just keep "squeezing" in the name of The War on Drugs.

I rather disagree, since the business-oriented companies aren't going to sell interesting things to you anyways, unless one jumps through some hoops such as DEA forms, ID, business ID, bank info, etc. There are already few other options because most could not care less about a few dollars from individuals. And sales of acetic anhydride in this fashion aren't going to make it more difficult to obtain acetic acid or maleic anhydride. And acetic anhydride is much too useful for you, personally, to decide that it is a serious illegal drug precursor and must be erased. I agree completely with Maus, and am graying above the ears, at least on the outside.

There are obviously state regulations which no one is mentioning in the discussion of federal legislation/DEA self-legislation. Most if not all states have some version of the model statute that speaks of providing certain chemicals and reasonable expectation, suspicion, and intent, it's all kind of vague and applied selectively. It tends to scare retailers, as LE does try to do so. There are several state chemical laws more restrictive than federal laws, (for instance bans on possession of RP, the TX glassware regs.) and who knows what all local storage laws. CERTAIN chemicals ARE to be reported under these statutes, after obtaining ID, end use etc. declarations.

I note that under the heading of "DETECTION OF CLAN METH LABS" in http://www.ncdistrictattorney.org/traininghandout/methlab04.... begins with:
Surveillance
- Chemical supply companies
- "Reverse sales" of precursors
and on the next page:
Business sales records
- Reportable chemical sales by statute
- Sales reps question large sales of chemicals to individuals

But all I really wanted to post was that you can't send 1 liter bottles of acetic anhydride by USPS, legally. And therefore it is a violation of ebay listing policy. 2 pints, ok. Obviously acetic anhydride is not illegal to possess, and obviously this does not preclude LE interest in the buyer or seller.

GreenD - 5-7-2011 at 08:22

I wish this wasn't even an issue. Foolish people making money off other's weakness to addiction - an extreme example of exploitation that can go so far as to result in death. Yet the other side of the coin being unprecedented regulation of things that are of use to many of us in ways that are not harmful, and in extreme examples extremely helpful.

Two parties, the money-making drug peddlers and cookers and the federal governments striving for complete control, continually in a whirlwind of regulations and black markets. Forever outsmarting the last generation in ways of manipulation and trickery. To really succeed in either case is to be both empathetical and intelligent, usually 2 traits missing on either fronts.

Too bad this is the case in such a time of resource prosperity, but what would you expect in such a consumerism nation as this?

jon - 8-7-2011 at 18:52

ebay has law enforcement monitoring all chemical transactions.
even the so called private ones.
try to do the deal outside of ebay.
if they are a sting they will be adverse to this.
just buy mundane everyday stuff on ebay you'll be alright.
you can even buy single punch pill presses on ebay.
but there is a good chance the transaction feedback is falsified and the account too.
ebay cooperates fully with LE.
i would'nt get too paranoid about it, just be mindful and buy commonplace items leave the rest alone.
as far as safrole goes you can buy it but most sellers want a dea form to submit to dea and a waiting period.
simple solution buy it from china.
this is a prime example of an ebay sting setup

also notice in thier feedback they have a shill buying phosphorous "fertilizer" with frequencies of days between purchases.
real fishy there.
i would'nt trust it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Boron-Trioxide-Boric-anhydride-Reagent-8...

they say they are out of japan you go to the site all the pictures are the same the whois traces back to nevada.
STING!!!

[Edited on 9-7-2011 by jon]

pip - 8-7-2011 at 20:04

I've bought triphenylphosphine from them and the package was shipped out of korea, I doubt they are a sting.

Also to the OP were you looking for AA or just suprised to see it, I've bought some from a company talked about here alot if you need to pm me. its alot cheaper also.

[Edited on 9-7-2011 by pip]

smaerd - 8-7-2011 at 21:55

scary two days ago there was only one place on ebay selling malonic acid, now they are too? So lame... Who makes/uses/abuses barbituates anyways? Knoevengal condensation is a more likely reason to seek this chemical. Sucks having to dodge things like this to do legitimate chemistry...

[Edited on 9-7-2011 by smaerd]

aliced25 - 9-7-2011 at 01:49

Quote: Originally posted by Maus  

Heroes I suppose.

Neh, report them...

Wankers like this make money selling grey-area stuff, they keep records so that THEY can do a deal, keeping them out of jail (theoretically). I don't like their chances on this one however, they are selling List 1 precursors to pretty much anyone.

It is a shabby money-grubbing scheme, that will come unstuck landing the seller and every buyer who touches it in jail. There is no excuse when dealing with that level of precursor, none.

jon - 9-7-2011 at 11:32

i don't know i bought gallons of safrole oil no problems/no questions for years i think it's just who you know.
nobody is in prison.
as a side note i had a hell of a lot of fun too
of course you really have to investigate the situation you can't just take a blind leap.

weldit - 9-7-2011 at 20:13

I bought a liter of acetic anhydride about a year ago. Things like phosphorus, ephedra, and safrole are a no-no.
Yesterday there was two listing for red phosphorus that are now gone. The only other thing this guy sells is iodine.
If buying a chemical makes you nervous then there is a good reason to stay away.

Querying the seller mentioned by the OP

francis - 10-7-2011 at 01:32

Quote: Originally posted by jon  

this is a prime example of an ebay sting setup

they say they are out of japan you go to the site all the pictures are the same the whois traces back to nevada.
STING!!!

Jon, I think the ebay seller the original poster was referring to was 'raumeen704';
http://shop.ebay.com/raumeen704/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&am...

That is, the guy selling the anhydride.

The seller 'reagent shop' has had a few positive testimonies here, check the 'PPh3 - WTB or trade' post for example, in this forum.

Quote: Originally posted by smaerd  
scary two days ago there was only one place on ebay selling malonic acid, now they are too?

[Edited on 9-7-2011 by smaerd]

The seller who is hawking the acetic anhydride also sells the malonic acid in various amounts: I presume that the seller 'reagent shop' was the one place selling malonic acid, before two days ago when 'raumeen704' started selling it?

The other stuff the guy is selling: iodine, all the caine's: procaine, benzocaine, etc.; oh yeah, and Hydroiodic Acid!!

Amazing :(

He has at least one purchaser called 'thechemicalsource' or something, who regularly gives high feedback, and happens to sell the same stuff (procaine, benzocaine etc).

The seller in question has, on written, on his 'about me' section:
"i work for a lab chemical company. i can supply small amounts of chemicals all the way up to 1 metric ton."

On the malonic acid page, he has written:

"I have over 15,000 other chemicals I can get, please let me know if you need anything special."
http://cgi.ebay.com/Malonic-Acid-Reagent-100-grams-/25085097...

I wrote to him asking for some chemicals I could use to practice some of the titrations in our analytical chem course. He quoted me some prices.

After some back and forth, he became reluctant when I asked the transaction be done via eBay and not outside of it. He said shipping would be very, very high, and seemed disinterested after I narrowed my queries down to some stuff like KHP, and indicators.

I presumed I'd have my cash taken and not be sent the chemicals, were the purchase to go ahead.

Quote: Originally posted by aliced25  

Neh, report them...

Wankers like this make money selling grey-area stuff, they keep records so that THEY can do a deal, keeping them out of jail (theoretically). I don't like their chances on this one however, they are selling List 1 precursors to pretty much anyone.

It is a shabby money-grubbing scheme, that will come unstuck landing the seller and every buyer who touches it in jail. There is no excuse when dealing with that level of precursor, none.

From the seller's statements about getting massive amounts of chemicals, about having access to 15,000 chemicals etc, I start to wonder if it's just a guy trying to rip people off, rather than actually sell.

pip - 20-7-2011 at 12:32

I just noticed that reagent shop carris calcium Hypophosphite which also is list 1 dea I'm starting to think they are intentionally targeting cooks

francis - 20-7-2011 at 14:00

Reagent shop is based on Korea, or Japan I believe. As far as I know they have a good reputation - they sell a variety of things.

The seller referred to by the original poster had a different name, and was selling a very limited number of chemicals.

LE

weldit - 20-7-2011 at 16:58

They also carry sodium and potassium cyanide, methylamine and others

Has anyone seen the add in ebay for sassafras oil with a high safrole content
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=30057...
I reported the item to ebay 3 times and nothing happened. Maybe it just slipped through the cracks and nobody noticed

I am sorry I meant to add this to the subject below LE trap

[Edited on 21-7-2011 by weldit]

tmb - 20-7-2011 at 18:43

Can you not imagine that ReagentShop are a chemical company who are supplying chemicals? They have 1,323 items listed on ebay.

They trade internationally. Why should a Korean company change their stock-list to conform to the laws of the USA? Don't buy it if it's illegal. It's not a conspiracy. In most of the world hypophosphites are unrestricted.
What a paranoid group of people. Life in the land of freedom..

Anyway, I bought some PPh3 from them recently and I would highly recommend them.

smaerd - 20-7-2011 at 19:32

LOL! Weldit it says ''23 sold'' but they only have feedback from 11 people...

jon - 20-7-2011 at 20:15

don't believe everything you read, verify it ; i looked up thier website and the isp was based in nevada.

piracetam - 20-7-2011 at 20:17

rofl

I got p-DMAB from them, reagent_shop is legit.
you guys need to lay off the meff.

Rogeryermaw - 20-7-2011 at 22:28

it is odd that most of the people defending them have very few posts here. i wonder that some of them may be affiliated with LE and are trying to push people into buying things that are clearly a no-no. wouldn't that be entrapment? the act of encouraging someone to buy something or commit an act that they would not normally do on their own? those of you defending this: you know what is going on with these ebay sellers is considered illegal in many jurisdictions. you know that the whole scheme is questionable. enjoy your products and be happy if you slip under the radar. don't try to talk other people into doing something that will cost them home, family, job and years of life.

tmb - 21-7-2011 at 00:59

People with high post-counts are on the pay-role too. My colleague detective inspector mr.crow recommended them (http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=16846); devious shit that he is.

I see another conspiracy; the birth of a police-state. Paranoid views become accepted-reality. The abilities of the authorities are exaggerated. Strangers are treated with suspicion and accusations.
But what really worries me:
This is encouraged by someone from Hamburg?! I know your game Deutschlander; keep the old flame burning, right?

Anyway, get on with it.. :P

[Edited on 21-7-2011 by tmb]

mr.crow - 21-7-2011 at 05:02

Quote: Originally posted by tmb  
People with high post-counts are on the pay-role too. My colleague detective inspector mr.crow recommended them (http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=16846); devious shit that he is.

[Edited on 21-7-2011 by tmb]

Bwahahaha!!!!

Reagent Shop is legitimate. They are based in Korea and have tons of stuff for sale. Things like phosphorus are just another line in a long catalog. They quickly deliver all kinds of non-paranoid chemicals.

If its illegal in your country then don't buy it. No one is going to rat you out except for customs if they open your package.

Of course the website is in the US. If they want to sell to Americans they get an English language website on a US host.

I know some similar US based sites are actual scams (sciencelab.com or kno3.com) so that's where the fear is founded.

As for the other more sketchy eBay sellers think of it like going to a bong store instead of an Indian smoke shop. They sell the same types of things but to different crowds. Some people want a glass pipe instead of a nice briar wood one for obvious reasons.

Rogeryermaw - 21-7-2011 at 08:17

me? from hamburg? surely you jest! obviously i am not paranoid. i actually purchased POCl3 over the internet. besides, perhaps the paranoia is a good thing(to a small extent). when it is perceived that any reagent is out of reach, it fuels a mad dash to synthesize it from easily available materials and thus, new techniques are born. for a good example of this, have a thorough read of the elemental phosphorus thread. many people have an interest in phosphorus chemistry but the jerk-offs that make up our wonderful american government say we can't buy it. and so, through much trial and error, many years of work by fine chemists, and they were able to outline a procedure that is within the reach of home chemistry. with the use of tube furnaces and some creative piping, viola!

those of you that want to take the easy route and just buy everything, you will eventually run afoul of the scrutineers. remember that the other side of the paranoia coin is complacency. also remember that this is not the 1950's and that we, as a breed, are feared and loathed because the t.v. tells people to feel that way about us.

i wish i was from germany. they bred some of the finest chemists the world has ever seen. also, many of the best chemistry texts are written in german!

[Edited on 21-7-2011 by Rogeryermaw]

Paddywhacker - 21-7-2011 at 08:32

Reagent Shop?

I'll endorse them. Got DABCO and DMAP from them at a reasonable price.

tmb - 21-7-2011 at 09:00

Quote: Originally posted by Rogeryermaw  
me? from hamburg? surely you jest! obviously i am not paranoid.

I did jest - but no, I thought that you were German. Maybe it was the "Hamburg" next to 'Location:', and the quote from Baldur von Schirach?

With respect, claiming that numerous people are undercover cops trying to get you to buy chemicals does not show that you are 'obviously not paranoid' :D:P

piracetam - 21-7-2011 at 11:46

Quote: Originally posted by mr.crow  
[
I know some similar US based sites are actual scams (sciencelab.com or kno3.com) so that's where the fear is founded.

nah, sciencelab.com is legit too. expensive, but legit.
I got 1,4-BDO from them several years ago, albeit they requested a letter of intent and a scan of DL.

Rogeryermaw - 21-7-2011 at 13:30

i don't trust sciencelab.com. i did finally receive my order from them but it took over three months and legal threats.

francis - 21-7-2011 at 20:25

those of you that want to take the easy route and just buy everything, you will eventually run afoul of the scrutineers. remember that the other side of the paranoia coin is complacency. also remember that this is not the 1950's and that we, as a breed, are feared and loathed because the t.v. tells people to feel that way about us.

i wish i was from germany. they bred some of the finest chemists the world has ever seen. also, many of the best chemistry texts are written in german![Edited on 21-7-2011 by Rogeryermaw]

People here are doing all sorts of chemistry. I myself have certain experiments I want to do, based on my University course. I don't have time to make all the reagents I need from locally purchased materials.

Some people here do research in areas where synthesising everything is just infeasible or impractical, and buying each reagent is simpler, quicker, easier.

I need to buy certain primary titrimetric standards for example: I would not have confidence in my results if I had synthesised the primary standard myself - I don't believe my skill level as a chemist is high enough.

I don't think amateur chemists are loathed as a breed. I think persecution of clandestine drug cooks unfortunately is so strong in some areas, that people doing chemistry at home as a hobby or for research, are caught up by overzealous authorities.

My Mum is German, she has told me that in Australia, where I'm from, the sciences are not as well regarded as a profession comparative to Germany when she left.

But I don't think there's a great loathing for people who do science at home. Well, I should say I haven't heard many people express that view.

BTW I am not connected to law enforcement, I'm a University student and though the prices are high, ReagentShop does seem to me legitimate - the seller originally mentioned in this post, however, was a bit dodgy.

Cheers

(A quick off-topic aside: actually your quote isn't from Baldur von Schirach, it's from a Nazi play by Hans Johst called Schlageter about the martyred Freikorps saboteur; the quote from the play I have put at the end of this post, it comes from Wikipedia.

Schirach himself, ironically enough, said that the "removal" of the Jews by deportation would "contribute to European culture."

He fancied himself something of a poet. One of his gushing screeds has these words,

"To the Führer. This is the truth which bound me to thee: I looked for thee and found my Fatherland. I was a leaf floating in limitless space. Now thou art my homeland and my tree. How far would I be carried by the wind, wert thou not the strength that flows up from the roots."

He was often mocked for being effeminate, by other Nazi figures.

A good documentary about Schirach is here:

The Corrupter of Youth - Hitler's Henchmen

Here's the quote from the play:

"from Wikipedia,

"I know that rubbish from '18..., fraternity, equality, ..., freedom..., beauty and dignity! You gotta use the right bait to hook 'em. And then, you're right in the middle of a parley and they say: Hands up! You're disarmed..., you republican voting swine! — No, let 'em keep their good distance with their whole ideological kettle of fish.... I shoot with live ammunition! When I hear the word culture..., I release the safety on my Browning!""

-------

[Edited on 22-7-2011 by francis]

Rogeryermaw - 22-7-2011 at 15:41

by no means did i intend that people should make all of their reagents from scratch. there are just certain nasties that having a paper trail leading to your name could be avoided by home synthesis. such a multitude of explosives have to be nitrated by concentrated nitric acid that those making big booms may want to consider distilling their own to cover their trail. those embarking on the manufacture of methamphetamine may be safer distilling their own phosphorus and preparing their own iodine at home rather than throwing their name out there.

on the other side of the coin, these reagents are useful for many legit purposes as well, and the over-zealous, under-educated law enforcement parties end up descending on both chemist and cook. when this occurs, there are no innocuous chemicals; every chemical in your arsenal will be a lethal, explosive, toxic, drug precursor and health and environmental hazard. all of this not to mention the hysteria that is spread when the media gets hold of the story, which does our community no favor.

thank you for the correction on the quote. i am aware that there are several different people credited with either this quote or an adaptation of it including hermann göring although i very much appreciate the depth to which you explain it. whoever said it or wrote it, it does reflect my attitude to the whole socialist ideal of government control and zero accountability for personal actions.

tmb - 22-7-2011 at 16:31

it does reflect my attitude to the whole socialist ideal of government control and zero accountability for personal actions.

Surely you jest? :P National socialism broke the mold in its "government control and zero accountability for personal actions".

jon - 22-7-2011 at 17:17

Quote:

Textit is odd that most of the people defending them have very few posts here. i wonder that some of them may be affiliated with LE and are trying to push people into buying things that are clearly a no-no. wouldn't that be entrapment? the act of encouraging someone to buy something or commit an act that they would not normally do on their own? those of you defending this: you know what is going on with these ebay sellers is considered illegal in many jurisdictions. you know that the whole scheme is questionable. enjoy your products and be happy if you slip under the radar. don't try to talk other people into doing something that will cost them home, family, job and years of life.

my thoughts exactly roger, look thier ip up check them out don't believe what the shills on here tell you.

Rogeryermaw - 22-7-2011 at 18:08

i didn't say that there were undercover agents patrolling this board but i did suggest that it was a possibility. i said "i wonder". simply that it is an idea to consider. and i would have to be pretty naive to think that no one from any law enforcement agency or any other alphabet agency ever browsed this board looking for a shit storm to stir up.

tmb - 23-7-2011 at 19:01

Quote: Originally posted by francis  
The Corrupter of Youth - Hitler's Henchmen

That's a really good documentary, thanks :)

I found his socialist vision for German children particularly-touching:
"They won't be free for the rest of their lives."

Nice role-model you've got there Roger.

It's rare to find someone these-days who is in favour of unquestioning obedience and complete-control of their lives by the state. Good for you - stand out from the crowd.

I must confess that I have been corrupted by the evils of Jewish liberal individualism. Maybe you should work for law-enforcement Roger? A uniform, a badge, a set of rules by which to live your life. Think of the camaraderie; the colleagues; organized-sports; guns! Barack Obama as commander-in-chief. Black-man doin' his thing! Sound good? ;)

tmb - 24-7-2011 at 01:04

Mood: vomiting with rage

Oh no! Something I said? I was just messing around - angling for a bite, my friend; but you stayed strong - like a Stormtrooper.
Don't mind me, I'm just the son of a cultured Polish mutt. What more can you expect?
This will cheer you up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Peace!

Rogeryermaw - 24-7-2011 at 09:45

john cleese is the man! dude you would find it easier to build your own nuclear reactor than to get a rise out of me. also i do not model my life after any nazi, jew, muslim, christian, right-wing or left-wing, radical, activist, or any other jerk-off that thinks they know how better to live my life than me. my chosen quote actually only represents a feeling of mine. it stems more from the days of european exploration and expansion. when the portuguese, spaniards, and english (and eventually the majority of other european nations) started to discover other countries and found the un "cultured" savages native to their respective regions, the decided it was ok to enslave and or murder them for their own financial gain...oops i mean because it was the will of god! the filthy savages obviously did not know how to live their own lives and needed to be cultured.

in this context, the idea of "culture" is a dirty word and should make any man tighten his grip on his weapon.

watson.fawkes - 24-7-2011 at 11:12

my chosen quote actually only represents a feeling of mine.
"Only"? No, it's never "only" when you're quoting someone. You necessarily drag all the associations of the speaker into it as well, even if, in this case, it's the fictionalized sentiment of a speaker. As much as you might, you can't simply divorce yourself of these connotations after the fact.

Rogeryermaw - 24-7-2011 at 13:14

^^ and where is that written?

and if my admiration of german chemists makes me a nazi affiliate then so be it. hitler perpetrated some pretty fucked up actions but scientists of his era are responsible for a lot of great advancements in chemistry. and what race has not been guilty of atrocities? the jews are just as bad as the germans are just as bad as the portuguese are just as bad as the romans are just as bad as the americans. at one time or another every race and creed has pulled some effed up shit. for any one race to sit upon their pedestal and look down their nose at any other is just plain hypocritical. and it's still going on to this day. i absolutely loathe any religion; look at how muslims dance in the streets preaching the destruction of the west. look at how the greedy christian televangelists beg for money so they can go to other countries to indoctrinate foreign savages who do not worship the right god. all of humanity is base and vile. the only save here is that some of us realize it and refuse to carry on the tradition. therefore, the word culture is tantamount to "i know better than you and i will kill you if you do not adopt my ways" you have every right to your interpretation. so do i.

anyway this is all off the topic which i believe was about a particular ebay seller with some unscrupulous practices. legit or not it is wrong to offer items that are highly regulated or illegal altogether when they know damn well those items are restricted in the jurisdiction they are being offered in. ebay is well aware that iodine, phosphorus, safrole, hydroiodic acid ect. are not to be sold under the radar like that and would pull them down if they were not in cooperation with some bullshit LE scheme.

these cats are not bothering to make sure the buyers have registered and hold the proper certifications to purchase scheduled chemicals and so they and their buyers are openly breaking laws on a highly monitored auction site. there is a huge difference between paranoia and due caution.

[Edited on 24-7-2011 by Rogeryermaw]

tmb - 24-7-2011 at 14:32

Do you think I would be safe to buy from this supplier:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vitamin-D3-5000-IU-Sea-Iodine-Life-Exten...
It contains sea 'iodine' - this would make it restricted, right?

What's the chance that this thread has turned to crap???

Polverone - 24-7-2011 at 14:50

Probability: 1.0 and steady as she goes.