Sciencemadness Discussion Board

imgtf.no-ip.org & RogueSci.org

data5 - 22-11-2012 at 05:59

Hello, does anyone knows if the imgtf.no-ip.org is still alive? Does this site have anything to do with RogueSci.org?

hissingnoise - 22-11-2012 at 09:03

SciMad is the thinking man's RogueS . . .

http://www.digitalprecursor.org/

Mildronate - 23-11-2012 at 01:02

and what is with imgtf.no-ip.org?

data5 - 23-11-2012 at 10:56

imgtf.no-ip.org was a FTP server with many files (the filelist.txt is 6MB)

Mildronate - 24-11-2012 at 00:03

i know hat it is but why it doesnt work?

To All Regarding FTP

MadHatter - 25-11-2012 at 10:51

Until I get some reasonable employment, the FTP is out of service. I''m posting from
a public library at this time. Life has been HELL. The loss of jobs, the current instability
in the current job market have contributed to the temporary suspension of the FTP as
we know it. I'll post again when circumstances change. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mildronate - 25-11-2012 at 11:35

Real sad, i know how it is to loss a job, good luck MadHatter! I hope data surveived.

Vogelzang - 25-11-2012 at 14:53

Madhatter said
"Until I get some reasonable employment, the FTP is out of service. I''m posting from
a public library at this time. Life has been HELL. The loss of jobs, the current instability
in the current job market have contributed to the temporary suspension of the FTP as
we know it. I'll post again when circumstances change. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Google "Obama layoffs" and "Obamacare layoffs" and you will see why.

If the admins of sciencemadness continue to have problems with their employment this website might disappear too. The disappearance of websites like this will result in only conservative websites left on the web and Republicans being elected to the Whitehouse and Congress. :P

[Edited on 25-11-2012 by Vogelzang]

chemrox - 25-11-2012 at 14:53

A lot of us are barely hanging on. Songs of the late Woody Guthrie come to mind.