Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Roguesci is gone

trinitrotoluene - 17-10-2002 at 22:26

Well I wanted to tell you that some site made by meglomania is forbidden now. Arite I quess the reason why is the bombing at sum mall in finland.It is true that a member of that site set off a bomb that killed 6 people.But I still dont get the fact why they close down that site!!

Uhm...

Aaron-V2.0 - 17-10-2002 at 22:30

Roguesci's main page, the forum and Megalomania's page are all up and easily found on my browser and connection. Another person on a different forum said that Mega's site was down yet it isnt!

So... did someone unplug their computers phoneline and forget about it? :P

madscientist - 18-10-2002 at 04:27

I decided to check for myself - the site really is gone! Everything gives a 403 (access forbidden) error!

raistlin - 18-10-2002 at 08:04

Umm, Mad, I was just there. Everything is running perfectly...

raistlin - 18-10-2002 at 08:07

Sorry to make another post on this thread, but I just realized that it was probably the "Planned Forum outage" that megalomania spoke of. That would explain why you could get on then, and why it works perfectly now.

KABOOOM(pyrojustforfun) - 23-10-2002 at 19:31

I think you should login to enter the site,
that just people who were registered could use the site they even don't register
new members
bad luck, I registered months ago (with the name <i>kabooom</i>;)but they didn't email me my password:mad:
edit: <b>NO</b>
the time I made my E-mail account, there wasn't "Iran" in their

country list so I "had to" choose a country and I chose UK I

didn't know it'll put the suffix ".co.uk" on my email address.

so when I registered at E & W with the wrong email address

(.com suffix) I didn't recieve my password. (I did the same

mistake in madscience too! it happend because here password

isn't send via email, so when I forgot my password, and

couldn't get it via email, I found something is wrong with my

email address) a later time I registered again.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by KABOOOM(pyrojustforfun)]

Chambered - 27-10-2002 at 13:08

If anyone can contact any site run by meglomania plz post or pm me a link.None of my links are woking nor does a google search yield working links.Peace,Chambered.

Polverone - 27-10-2002 at 14:12

The E&W Forum has been up and down semi-randomly over the last few days. As of this writing, though, the main link (www.roguesci.org) works fine for me.

Email mega

Flying Dutchman - 30-10-2002 at 03:48

Can somebody give me the email adress of megalomania?
I'm a member of RogueSci but I lost my password and now I have too log on too only see the site...
Thanks

Anthony - 30-10-2002 at 15:17

Flying Dutchman, wait until theforum comes back online and use the Lost Password feature to get a new password emailed to you.

trinitrotoluene - 1-11-2002 at 20:30

I only know 1 of his emails and it Meglomania@scientificmind.com