Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Nice Forum

Insurance - 19-2-2005 at 12:20

Just thought that I would say that I like the forum and think I will enjoy my time here. Hopefully there are many regulars who like to chat on here! If anyone needs any help with public liability insurance then thats one thing I do know well!

Reverend Necroticus Rex - 19-2-2005 at 14:42

Hello, nice to meet you, my name is.......................................wait for it.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... My name is Mr Spammy:P

mrspammy.jpg - 53kB

Magpie - 19-2-2005 at 15:24

Very cute Reverend :D I like Mrs Spammy. I wonder if she .... Oh well. :(