Sciencemadness Discussion Board

mcmurry cd wanted

emrebjk - 20-2-2006 at 02:01

I've found McMurry Chemistry book. But I'm trying to find it's cd but I can't. İf you have this cd would you give it to me. thanx for your interest

runlabrun - 20-2-2006 at 04:32

Yeh i have it i think, just let me have a hunt around on my archive harddrive and ill post it to rapidshare, if i find it ill post for everyone (i know mcmurry is a very popular text, rightly so its very good) otherwise you could try to find it on emule or ares? try various file sharing apps. Ill let you know if i find it.

-rlr

Darkblade48 - 20-2-2006 at 11:46

McMurry has a CD that goes along with the textbook? When I bought the 6th edition textbook (or was it the 5th? Whatever the newest edition is), for my undergraduate organic chemistry course, I didn't see any CD that came with the textbook + answer book package.

Phel - 20-2-2006 at 12:48

Darblade, it's for the 4th edition (black and green cover) - but I have no clue why they didn't include it in the newer versions. I too have the original cd lying around somewhere. If I manage to rip it I will return and edit this post.

Edit:
I don't have the book right now, I will upload it somewhere around Wednesday.

[Edited on 20-2-2006 by Phel]

emrebjk - 21-2-2006 at 02:44

thanx you lot lot lot :). I'm waiting.

runlabrun - 21-2-2006 at 19:43

yeh sorry, i did have it imaged on my hard drive before i sold the original book, cant find it though seems to have disappeared, hope someone can help out and upload an image as i would like to get it back too... sorry but thanks to the person who eventually gets it uploaded!

-rlr

emrebjk - 22-2-2006 at 21:59

no cd :( what a pity. thanx all.