Sciencemadness Discussion Board

New chemicals for sale !

Pages:  1  2    4

alking - 17-1-2017 at 10:25

Another successful order. It was held up for the holidays but no fault on Mario's end.

Db33 - 17-1-2017 at 14:30

I just received my first order from Mario. It was held up because of the holidays but Mario has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with! I am EXTREMELY happy with this order and will be ordering again very soon!

tsathoggua1 - 26-1-2017 at 08:36

Just received my first order, some n-butyric anhydride, phosphorus (red), which was very cheap indeed, and whilst theres a minimum order on the RP, I doubled that and got a lesser cost per unit, plus some cinnamyl chloride, which I thought might be difficult to find.

Just arrived today, won't say how, but shipped with the utmost in discretion, just received my reagents, placed an initial order on the 10th, and added to it, since it had been received by mario later, quite quickly, but needed some further reagents, which he was happy to charge no extra shipping fee for, and as such, received my order presumably a little later than would have been had I not wanted additional reagents.

Great service mario, great shipping, and whilst I have not opened up anything but a container of red P, since the other two reagents were of a highly reactive nature and susceptible to hydrolysis, those of course will only be opened when required, that said, I have no complaints whatsoever. And will doubtless be ordering again.

Not the cheapest for some reagents, but a very wide selection. If next order goes like this one does, and Mario is already close, he'll end up in my top two suppliers.

Thank you for your service mate:)

Meant to add, that Mario has always responded VERY quickly, and as such I've managed to place successful orders despite my bank being incompetent (I've been having issues with their trying to send money places they were explicitly ordered not to send it, at times they were again, told not to send it. Useless swine, but despite having an hour or so left to place orders, he responded quickly enough that such a pain in the arse with the bank was avoided. Again, my thanks, couldn't be more satisfied)

[Edited on 26-1-2017 by tsathoggua1]

plante1999 - 22-2-2017 at 09:26

Simply A1! Would do business again if the need arise.

LD5050 - 25-2-2017 at 18:35

How do I place orders with Mario? Do I just U2U him? I'm pretty new here so I'm not too sure how it works. Also I'm just curious if this is a safe a legal thing to do, I don't care either way but I just want to make sure I'm safe on my end and not buying chemicals illegally ( I don't want cops kicking my door in in the middle of the night). I live in the US and I'm so excited to see some one is selling harder to get reagents. I definitely want to take advantage.

Db33 - 1-3-2017 at 12:38

okay this is crazy! I just got my second order from Mario. Get this. I paid him on paypal on Feb 21. He sent the package out on Friday the 24th and i got it today wednesday march 1st! that is SUPER FAST time from all the way around the world!

needless to say im SUPER SUPER SUPER happy with this transaction!

Brom - 2-3-2017 at 12:41

Having read through this thread many times and seeing such good things i decided to give it a shot. Well i can't be more pleased. Like db33 my package arrived only 5 days from payment. I can get most chemicals very easily but for the really hard to find things there is no better option. Excellent customer service and super fast shipping. I will be ordering from him again soon.

dactyl - 5-3-2017 at 15:50

I recently received my order from Mario. It came rather quickly for international shipping.

jamit - 9-3-2017 at 23:01

so i purchased some acetic anhydride and other hard to find chemicals from Mario over the years and they are just excellent! Everything is securely packaged and done professionally. the prices are reasonable and he is trustworthy. My acetic anhydride came really fast, all the way from Europe! Thanks Mario, a pleasure to do business!

Rhodanide - 23-3-2017 at 06:25

Holy crap, how didn't I find this page sooner?! Taking a look now, mario, dude- you're a saint.

Db33 - 23-3-2017 at 07:38

Ive had 2 successfull orders, currently waiting for the 3rd. Yes Tetra... Mario is a saint!

jupre - 23-3-2017 at 10:06

Well i have been lurking this forum for a year..
and decide to make a account and give a mario a change..
i send him U2U about some chemicals..
did not matter what chemicals i asked him about he could get it!
so i made a order for testing.
i ordered 1 liter of amine and he had it in his hands in 2 days..
and shipped it out on third day!
i had it in my hands 5 days later..
my customs are like n-Korean police officers..
but he let it pass them like nothing was easier..
so i decide to make another order from him it took little bit longer for him to get it in his hands but it was shipped out to day with tracking...
cant wait to get more in my collection..
if i need some hard to get chemicals mario will be my first man to U2U..
he keeps you up dated all the time.. he can answer all your questions.. and pack the chemicals extremely well! :D
(English is not my first language if i write it messed up!)

organicchemist25 - 28-3-2017 at 21:19

Any of these still for sale?

Rhodanide - 6-4-2017 at 08:23

I'm gonna see if he can get me any phenyl Isocyanide

LD5050 - 21-4-2017 at 10:10

OK so I finally gave Mario a shot, usually I am VERY hesitant and skeptical about this kind of stuff but when seeing all the good reviews Mario has received I decided to try him out.

First I want to say the customer service he provides is A++ he always gets back to my messages very quickly. He is all about biusness and doesnt dick you around. If you want a chem he will get it. He told me it would take him around two weeks to get what I needed but if I remeber right it only took like a week maybe and he shipped it out that day and provided me with a tracking number.

I am so happy I gave this a shot because now I know I have a source for any reagent I want. I live in the US and the chems had no problem getting through customs. Mario even messaged me as soon as the package got through customs so he is obviously on top of his game and is checking tracking statuses to make sure his customers are getting what they ordered.

There is honestly not one bad thing I can say about him. His stealth with how he packages the chems is very clever and I feel nobody will have a problem getting there stuff.

Good Job Mario and thanks again! I will be placing another order ASAP.

FeedMe94 - 27-4-2017 at 00:18

Can't wait to place my order

jupre - 27-4-2017 at 11:12

Got my 3rd order to day!
Mario keep you informed about your order status. and give you tracking as soon as he ships it!
waiting time for my order was few days and shipped out next day after he got my chemicals in his hands!
his customers services is super. if you need any chemicals, contact mario he can get it!

my 4rd order is already placed and paid! :D

Rhodanide - 1-5-2017 at 06:13

Mar is absolutely awesome to work with, answered all of my questions and was very kind and polite to me. He got me what I needed and even more.
I'll be coming back to this guy in the future a lot. He's a SAINT!

Acuyo - 1-5-2017 at 10:45

Another happy Mario customer here -- outstanding communication and very fast shipping. No complaints at all, thanks Mario!!

Crowfjord - 8-5-2017 at 19:40

I would like to add another positive review for Mario. He is very polite and quick to respond to any questions. When the shipment was going to be delayed for reasons beyond his control, he went the extra mile and threw in a little extra something for no charge. Everything was very well packaged, the parcel had no trouble getting through United States customs, and everything arrived in good condition. I will definitely order from mario again!

LD5050 - 27-5-2017 at 17:52

Once again awesome service provided by Mario. This was my second order and I received everything very quickly. The box was pretty beat up traveling all the way to the US but everything was well packaged and was perfectly safe. Any hard to get chems Mario can get it for you, give him a shot you won't be disappointed.

greenlight - 6-6-2017 at 22:33

I just received a 5th successful order of a hard to obtain chemical from mario.
10 out of 10 as usual. It arrived safe and sound with no troubles.

Magpie - 7-6-2017 at 07:03

Let me pose a hypothetical transaction with mario:

US citizen buys red P from mario, and it sails through customs. This is because:

1. It is not illegal to buy or own red P in the US.
2. mario is an off shore seller so not subject to US law.

Is this a correct assessment. If not, how does this work without anyone getting in trouble with the DEA?

AvBaeyer - 7-6-2017 at 08:48

I have a further concern about shipping chemicals classified as "dangerous materials" by utilizing the USPS. The fines for doing this are to say the least onerous. If one knows (or should know) that a chemical being ordered and shipped via any part by the USPS, what might be the consequences if this is discovered by customs or other inspection? Mario sells some pretty nasty stuff most or all of which might be illegal in the USPS. How does one assess the risk? Is it worth it?

Magpie, Mario may be beyond the US regs, but you are not if the material is illegal to ship within the US by USPS and you know or should know that it is. You will be assuming this risk as the receiver in the US.

Small amounts of certain research samples my be shipped by USPS but they need to be clearly identified and labeled. I also believe but could be wrong that the shipper must have some sort of haz mat shipping training which is noted on the shipping papers.

AvB

JJay - 7-6-2017 at 13:09

Due to various loopholes, USPS is more lenient on chemical imports than they are on exports. In their regulations, they define "domestic" as within the United Nations, so they actually have no problem shipping a lot of things that they say are prohibited in international shipping. They also have a policy stating that they will go ahead and deliver hazardous materials that they discover in the mail system unless there is an actual danger in doing so. So if some vandal tries to import a bomb and they notice, they probably won't deliver it, but though they may not like it, regardless of their other policies on the subject, USPS will actually deliver almost anything as long it isn't a dangerous explosive, leaking, etc., if they may lawfully do so, and it's easier to get hazardous substances into the mail system in many foreign countries than it is in the U.S.

(Do note that if you knowingly import chemicals via U.S. mail without the proper hazard labeling and they are transported by air, you can actually get into some hot water.)

I'm not really sure how any of this applies to phosphorus, though, considering that there is statutory law regulating imports.

[Edited on 7-6-2017 by JJay]

Texium - 8-6-2017 at 05:31

Well, would the loophole you mention not apply to phosphorus?

JJay - 8-6-2017 at 08:21

I'm not aware of any loopholes that would apply to phosphorus, but I'd definitely like to learn about one.

Stibnut - 8-6-2017 at 18:28

Just got an order from Mario, with another one coming. Fantastic seller - very glad he's around and has access to just about anything. The packaging was ingeniously good as well.

laserlisa - 9-6-2017 at 12:00

I can vouch for mario. He's the best.

jupre - 18-6-2017 at 15:15

4th order landed without any problem. i can vouch mario he is top guy. and he can get what you need!

Chemi Pharma - 13-7-2017 at 05:32

Second order with Mario840 without any matter.

Purchased reagents just have been tested all at the Lab, matching all the standard tests.

I am really happy with Mario and what he can do for me and my job, cause some reagents are really difficult to purchase in my country, but he can get those reagents very fast and easy and send it for you without any custom's problem.

I'm giving my testimony here: You really can trust in Mario Services and for sure I will purchase from him again in the future.

Arock777 - 17-7-2017 at 20:41

Thank you Mario.
The stuff arrived in time. Perfect packaging perfect stuff like usual.
Have a nice day to everyone.

jupre - 5-9-2017 at 04:54

5th order landed. 6th in progress. Mario never let you down. he will try as much as he can. i recommend mario 110% for your purchase! :D:D

Dope Amine - 19-11-2017 at 15:45

I have ordered specialized reagents from Mario twice. Both times he has been extremely courteous, prompt and professional in every aspect of the transaction- from general email responses and updates, to quoting prices, to ordering the requested reagents, to relabeling the received containers and shipping them out to me. I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of the experience and because of this I am currently making plans to purchase from him for a third time. I hope to have Mario as a chemical resource for a long time into the future!

Thank you, Mario!

Gurt - 18-1-2018 at 08:34

I ended up ordering a few things from Mario, most items simply are too much of a hassle for the small amounts needed for experiments. I have to say, he dad a fantastic job. Good service, great communication, and fantastic packing. The box had been beat up quite badly, but nothing was even remotely harmed, and no spills or leaks. Good service and a very polite guy!

kadriver - 21-1-2018 at 02:07

Hello, I'm getting set up to do an experiment to purify platinum with a bromate hydrolysis. The procedure includes adding zinc chloride as a flocculant. Can anyone help me with acquiring this reagent? Thank you.

Here is the procedure that I plan to use, downloaded from the goldrefiningforum.com

Bromate Hydrolysis

Impure platinum sponge which has been reduced from de-noxed aqua regia solutions treated with ammonium chloride are collected and processed in 100 ounce lots by a process known as bromate hydrolysis. The objective of this technique is to separate the platinum from other platinum group metals and base metals by the formation of their hydroxides. Platinum, not forming a hydroxide remains in solution for further refining.

Digest the impure sponge and destroy the nitrates by classic evaporation to syrup to drive off the excess nitric. Dilute the syrup with HCl to a concentration of 1.75 troy ounces of Platinum per liter of solution for hydrolysis. This is usually done in a glass lined reactor capable of stirring and either boiling via steam jacketing or heating mantle. Vessel should be sized to allow it to operate at ½ capacity. (for 100 ounces that is approx. 50 liters of solution)

Heat solution to boiling and add 5% of the precious metal weight in This acts as a coagulating agent. Stir for a few minutes and begin adding a saturated solution of sodium bromate. Solution should be added slowly as it will boil up. Solution should be added below the solution level in the reactor by delivering through a glass tube which extends below the solution level in the reactor. Add a total of ½ ounce of sodium bromate (in a saturated solution) for each ounce of precious metal in the reactor. Go slowly as it will foam up, take your time and add water to maintain the original level of the boiling solution.

Siphon a saturated solution of sodium bi-carbonate into the vessel to neutralize the solution. Adjust the pH to exactly 7.5. Shut off the heat and adjust the volume with water to the original starting level.

Add 1 liter of a coagulant (magna floc) and allow solution to cool to 40 C.

Allow the solution to settle for at least 2 hours then decant the clear the liquid followed by siphoning the settled hydroxides which are collected on a filter and washed. Washes are added to the decanted solution.

The decanted solution is now acidified with 2 liters of HCl for every 100 ounces of metal and boiled for 1 hour. Add 5 ounces of oxalic acid for every 100 ounces of metal to precipitate any gold in the solution. If iridium is present, add 1 oz of sodium sulfite for every 100 ounces of metal. The solution is now filtered and transferred to precipitation tanks for conversion to ammonium chloroplatinate.

Heat the solution to 70 C and drop the ammonium chloroplatinate with ammonium chloride. Decant the solution and wash the collected salts in a room temperature solution of 1/3 saturated ammonium chloride solution, 1/3 HCl, and 1/3 H2O.

Either transfer the salts to a glass reactor and reduce with hydrazine or calcine in a silica tray at 800 C for 20 minutes.

If you started with relatively pure salts (99%) this will produce high purity sponge.

This procedure is completely scalable depending on your reaction equipment. The first time you do it will be the hardest, once you get the required addition volumes down, routine reproduction of results is predictable.

kadriver

NZniceguy - 21-1-2018 at 04:58

Quote: Originally posted by kadriver  
Hello, I'm getting set up to do an experiment to purify platinum with a bromate hydrolysis. The procedure includes adding zinc chloride as a flocculant. Can anyone help me with acquiring this reagent? Thank you.

Here is the procedure that I plan to use, downloaded from the goldrefiningforum.com

Bromate Hydrolysis

Impure platinum sponge which has been reduced from de-noxed aqua regia solutions treated with ammonium chloride are collected and processed in 100 ounce lots by a process known as bromate hydrolysis. The objective of this technique is to separate the platinum from other platinum group metals and base metals by the formation of their hydroxides. Platinum, not forming a hydroxide remains in solution for further refining.

Digest the impure sponge and destroy the nitrates by classic evaporation to syrup to drive off the excess nitric. Dilute the syrup with HCl to a concentration of 1.75 troy ounces of Platinum per liter of solution for hydrolysis. This is usually done in a glass lined reactor capable of stirring and either boiling via steam jacketing or heating mantle. Vessel should be sized to allow it to operate at ½ capacity. (for 100 ounces that is approx. 50 liters of solution)

Heat solution to boiling and add 5% of the precious metal weight in This acts as a coagulating agent. Stir for a few minutes and begin adding a saturated solution of sodium bromate. Solution should be added slowly as it will boil up. Solution should be added below the solution level in the reactor by delivering through a glass tube which extends below the solution level in the reactor. Add a total of ½ ounce of sodium bromate (in a saturated solution) for each ounce of precious metal in the reactor. Go slowly as it will foam up, take your time and add water to maintain the original level of the boiling solution.

Siphon a saturated solution of sodium bi-carbonate into the vessel to neutralize the solution. Adjust the pH to exactly 7.5. Shut off the heat and adjust the volume with water to the original starting level.

Add 1 liter of a coagulant (magna floc) and allow solution to cool to 40 C.

Allow the solution to settle for at least 2 hours then decant the clear the liquid followed by siphoning the settled hydroxides which are collected on a filter and washed. Washes are added to the decanted solution.

The decanted solution is now acidified with 2 liters of HCl for every 100 ounces of metal and boiled for 1 hour. Add 5 ounces of oxalic acid for every 100 ounces of metal to precipitate any gold in the solution. If iridium is present, add 1 oz of sodium sulfite for every 100 ounces of metal. The solution is now filtered and transferred to precipitation tanks for conversion to ammonium chloroplatinate.

Heat the solution to 70 C and drop the ammonium chloroplatinate with ammonium chloride. Decant the solution and wash the collected salts in a room temperature solution of 1/3 saturated ammonium chloride solution, 1/3 HCl, and 1/3 H2O.

Either transfer the salts to a glass reactor and reduce with hydrazine or calcine in a silica tray at 800 C for 20 minutes.

If you started with relatively pure salts (99%) this will produce high purity sponge.

This procedure is completely scalable depending on your reaction equipment. The first time you do it will be the hardest, once you get the required addition volumes down, routine reproduction of results is predictable.

kadriver

I saw zinc chloride in the welding store as flux......maybe try there?

alking - 28-2-2018 at 20:08

Another successful transaction, thanks Mario!

zed - 1-3-2018 at 15:20

Zinc metal plus Hydrochloric acid> Zinc Chloride plus H2 + H2O. Just boil off the excess water.

US Pennies are Copper plated Zinc. Or, there are suppliers for Zinc metal. Ferric Chloride could be used to strip off Copper from pennies. Followed by dissolving Zinc in HCl.

I haven't seen many offerings for Zinc Chloride. Easy to make your own though.

Since you are refining Platinum, it is probably better to start with a reagent grade of Zinc.

But perhaps, you should U2U Mario, maybe he has some.

[Edited on 1-3-2018 by zed]

greenlight - 9-4-2018 at 10:11

Another perfect delivery from mario arrived today.
If you can't buy or synth a reagent yourself shoot this guy a message and he will be able to get it for you.
10/10!

drzdude - 9-4-2018 at 12:01

Mario is a great guy, smooth transaction and pack landed with ease. Would recommend!

Brom - 13-4-2018 at 17:41

I received my second order from Mario today. Like last time great communication and prompt delivery. Mario is an invaluable resource.

greenlight - 9-5-2018 at 22:44

Just got another one from mario that was harder to package and send but it came with no problems and fast delivery.
Its already been said but highly recommended seller!

G-Coupled - 31-5-2018 at 00:38

I, too, have ordered from Mario and the transaction went perfectly smoothly, the order was done at their end substantially quicker than the initial estimated time, and communication was always friendly, prompt and polite. The tracked order arrived safely and well-packed and was of perfect quality. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

[Edited on 31-5-2018 by G-Coupled]

Db33 - 2-6-2018 at 14:38

ive noticed ive got a lot of questions from people, since Mario only takes bitcoin now. Could someone maybe do a writeup on how to get and use Bitcoin? im not an expert in this field but id love to see a writeup on this since Mario is very valuable to the community.

G-Coupled - 2-6-2018 at 16:56

Quote: Originally posted by Db33  
ive noticed ive got a lot of questions from people, since Mario only takes bitcoin now. Could someone maybe do a writeup on how to get and use Bitcoin? im not an expert in this field but id love to see a writeup on this since Mario is very valuable to the community.

Since when does Marrio only take Bitcoin?

acquiring legal (but difficult to get ) reagents

davic - 8-6-2018 at 04:31

yesterday i received my first order from mario, and i couldn't be more pleased with both his ability and service...after a minor bit of difficulty, as i don't personally do bit coin, was quickly resolved ,ordering from him was extremely pleasant and unstressful; and he is a marvel at packing. i fully intend on using his services in the future, and i can give him my highest recommendation for anyone else desiring chemicals...thank you mario...

alking - 17-7-2018 at 09:54

I can't recommend mario enough, great guy. As one would say on ebay A+++++++plus.

Corrosive Joeseph - 18-7-2018 at 00:15

Quote: Originally posted by G-Coupled  

Since when does Marrio only take Bitcoin?

What he said.........???

/CJ

greenlight - 18-7-2018 at 01:48

Since pay pal can't mind their own business about transactions apparently.:)

Herr Haber - 18-7-2018 at 04:04

I received my first order with Mario late last week.
I havent still had the chance to unbox everything and relabel the containers but even before receiving the package I knew I'd be pleased.

I can confirm every positive comment you've read in this thread:
Mario is a charming person, it was a pleasure exchanging mails with him.
Thanks to Mario, I'll be able to perform experiments I've been wanting to do for decades.
I could have synthesised some of the reagents I got from Mario but not without danger to myself and / or out of the ordinary conditions.
Mario seems indeed to have access to anything you could think of.
One reagent was "harder" to get so Mario offered to chose 2 gifts from a list for my patience. I get to make a biochemist friend happy How cool is that ?

Countries have oil wells and gold mines.
Sciencemadness has Mario :)

basement - 5-8-2018 at 05:57

I can higly vouch for mario! He was very patient with me talking zick-zack and requesting a lot of prices. He always stayed nice and friendly.
After payment, it took exactly 2 weeks to get the reagents like he stated before. Well packaged and exactly what I ordered.

Again, this guy is gold if you're looking for some unusual reagents :)

[Edited on 5-8-2018 by basement]

nleslie321 - 10-8-2018 at 01:18

I just received my order from Mario and I am very happy with
My order. Packaging was great and communication was top notch highly recommend Mario if you need anything you can't get Mario is the guy to talk to.

Dope Amine - 28-9-2018 at 13:30

I just recently received another excellent order from Mario!

I have also sourced many chemicals from China and I can tell you that I greatly prefer ordering with Mario. His prices are very competitive with Chinese prices but the chemical purity has proven to be superior. The yield of one reaction increased significantly when the only difference was that I switched from a Chinese supplier for an alkyl halide to the same alkyl halide supplied by Mario.

I hope that Mario is able to continue supplying chemicals for many more years to come!

greenlight - 29-10-2018 at 03:21

Another successful order received today perfect as always:D
10 out of 10 and recommended to anyone looking for elusive chemicals.

Herr Haber - 7-11-2018 at 12:42

Received 1 highly anticipated item.

It is the most expensive reagent I aquired so far. On the other hand I have ten times what I needed and since it's perfectly stable over time it will last forever.
I especially asked Mario to leave all prints and labels not only for safety but because even if ever empty it'll be a keeper :cool:

I was expecting to see some interesting packaging and again Mario scored a 10.

Tellurium - 28-11-2018 at 20:09

I also have to vouch for mario.
The items came very quickly and finally I'm able to do experiments, that I wanted to do the last decade or so. Thank you so much!:)

Yosef - 3-1-2019 at 20:16

Hi I'm looking for 5 grams of all trans or cis-9 retinoic acid.

Tellurium - 5-2-2019 at 13:07

Had my second nice, friendly and smooth transaction with Mario, all items came in time. I hope his service will keep available for many, many years!

D3ath by Cyanid3 - 13-2-2019 at 17:45

Im new here so maybe my word doesnt mean much, but i vouch for Mario as well. Placed my first order with him a few weeks ago for a chemical that is not the easiest to acquire in my country, just received it safe and sound. Highly recommend the services of this vendor, he is a true professional, and has excellent customer service skills. Every promise he made he delivered on. This transaction with Mario not only met my expectations, but far and away exceeded them. Give his services a try...I promise you you will not be disappointed.

Emeff - 24-2-2019 at 05:46

Excellent service from mario

6dthjd1 - 7-3-2019 at 19:43

I, too, have received excellent service from Mario.

Raven1 - 13-4-2019 at 16:46

I just received my 1st order off Mario ,everything went smoothly
Can recommend him , very good communication too

laserlisa - 20-4-2019 at 01:21

Always a plesure doing business with Mario. Great service.

chemical acquisition

davic - 21-5-2019 at 15:09

received another order from mario yesterday...i couldn't be more pleased; fast service, accurate description, very reasonable pricing, and great packing. he can get the hard to obtain chemicals, and get them to you quickly...give him a try, you won't be sorry!

Keras - 22-5-2019 at 04:27

I suppose that “mario” is located in the EU, since his listing is in euro?

Herr Haber - 22-5-2019 at 06:32

He is indeed.

Mathias94 - 25-5-2019 at 16:44

Just received my first order from Mario and I can't recommend him enough. His communication is just superb, don't think he used more than 12 hours to reply to a message a single time. Pricing is very competitive and there was some problem shipping to my country from the supplier so he even paid extra himself to send the package. Parcel was also very well packed. So if you need some hard to get chems I would absolutely recommend Mario.

LD5050 - 8-7-2019 at 04:19

I have been ordering from Mario for over a year or two now if I recall correctly... every transaction has went smooth and easy ( they could have went even smoother if i wasn't such a scatter brain...sorry Mario lol) Any way Mario has been able to get me every chemical I have ever needed and the packages arrive ALWAYS without s hiccup. He truly is the best in his line of work i believe.

There is never any waiting around or wondering when he is going to get back to you for what ever question or concern you are having, its like he has some kind of notifier on him at all times when he receives a message from me through sciencemadness. Mario has actually waited on me several times to get back to him regarding an order i placed or a question i asked, his customer service is 100% THE BEST i have ever dealt with. I really hope he decides to continue to supply members here for years to come with fairly priced/hard to obtain chemicals as he has always done.

Anyone who hasn't ordered from him yet and are on this thread reading the reviews trying to make a decision whether to go through with purchasing from him or not, all I can tell you is give him a shot YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! worse case senario you lose a few bucks... best case senario you recieve a life long supplier of high qaulity, very fairly priced, hard/impossible to obtain chems and a customer service rating you cant beat.

Well I know this was sort of a long review but Mario deserves it, a very honest hard working guy that will never let you down....
Thanks Mario

P.S. can you get back to me already? ive been trying to reach you for days about that order i placed...... <====Just a joke lol, I know I know I have a horrible sence of humor

LD5050 - 6-8-2019 at 06:07

Again success! And more Chems on the way...

LD5050 - 17-8-2019 at 10:19

More chems arrived today! Thanks Mario you’re a man of your word.

nzlostpass - 4-9-2019 at 21:43

I cant get into my original account right now but I too can confirm what others have said about Mario always replying in a very timely fashion and is a man of his word.:)

Raven1 - 10-9-2019 at 11:47

Second order off mario excellent communication
,Does what he says,when he says it too!
Top sales man, recommended to anyone who's looking for
Difficult to find chemicals ,for sure.!!

Raven1 - 8-10-2019 at 12:19

Another delivery from mario, flawless transaction as always
Thank you mario

LD5050 - 13-10-2019 at 17:39

Mario once again has come through! I live in the US and my reagents where shipped in large glass bottles and they made it here all the way from Poland without a hitch. Mario seemed to take the time to package everything with extreme care which is a major plus when it comes to ordering fragile/delicate Lab supplies as im sure you all know about. No one likes opening boxes from china or any other country/supplier for that matter only to open a box full of broken glass....

Thanks again Mario for the great service, I will be ordering from you again shortly.

nzlostpass - 4-11-2019 at 18:54

Mario is the man! No problems even with our strict customs. Super quick service and Mario replies to all messages straight away. Couldnt be happier.
Feel free to contact me if you wish to know more.

Microtek - 23-11-2019 at 00:13

I too, have had an entirely satisfactory transaction with Mario. No problems, fair price and fast shipping.

G-Coupled - 23-11-2019 at 01:25

I recently received another order from Mario, a few different items, and they were all delivered perfectly, on time and exceedingly well packaged.

Mario was as ever, extremely helpful, professional and responsive.

I have no hesitation at all recommending his very valuable services to anyone who is considering making an order.

nzlostpass - 20-12-2019 at 20:36

Nevermind. My mistake.

[Edited on 21-12-2019 by nzlostpass]

nzlostpass - 5-1-2020 at 15:19

Mario comes through once again!
I cant recommend Mario highly enough, he answers messages pretty much instantly at any time of day/night and is a man of his word.
If you cant find something o.t.c., try Mario......it makes chemistry so much easier when you dont have to try make do with what is available o.t.c. and can just order it from Mario.
It took a bit of extra time over Xmas but I panicked unnecessarily as it arrived today, no problem.
Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions etc.

ausium1 - 5-1-2020 at 22:52

Excellent experience with ordering from Mario, fast shipping halfway around the world considering the time of the year. Also great prices for hard to get reagents. Cheers!

Ynzept - 26-1-2020 at 12:21

Ordered some stuff from Mario. Great service, fast response time, everything arrived well packed.

Tsjerk - 3-2-2020 at 13:52

Nice service, got my cyclopentanone and some other stuff. I couldn't find the cyclopentanone anywhere else, but Mario got it to my address in about two weeks. Thanks! Nice packaging, nice correspondence. Can't say anything else.

Cubane synthesis write-up coming up soon!

RedDwarf - 3-2-2020 at 23:29

Probably a dumb question, but does Mario have a pricelist and list of what he has for sale?

Tsjerk - 4-2-2020 at 02:03

You u2u him and ask for a quote. He doesn't carry a stock, but he can get about anything on request.

G-Coupled - 4-2-2020 at 02:17

Quote: Originally posted by RedDwarf  
Probably a dumb question, but does Mario have a pricelist and list of what he has for sale?

Message him with a list of what/quantities you would like to know the price of, CAS numbers are always good, but just the name and form of the reagents will do. He should get back to you quite promptly with a message informing you about whether they are available and how much they'll cost.

I cannot recommend Mario enough, his services are reliable and most invaluable IMO.

nsimic3000 - 11-3-2020 at 06:58

I've just received my package from Mario.
He managed to somehow pass the package through our strict customs.
I can't describe enough how fast, reliable and professional Mario is.
Plus on that he has any chemical you need.
10/10 would definitely buy again.

Schleimsäure - 1-4-2020 at 04:22

Received my farly big order from Mario.
Very well packed.

Very professional conduct, I can only recommend him.

nzlostpass - 1-4-2020 at 18:45

Quote: Originally posted by Schleimsäure  
Very well packed.

Was it sent before the lockdown? I'm waiting for the postal service over there to open again.

Schleimsäure - 2-4-2020 at 01:16

Quote: Originally posted by nzlostpass  
Quote: Originally posted by Schleimsäure  
Very well packed.

Was it sent before the lockdown? I'm waiting for the postal service over there to open again.

Was sent on monday, arrived in Germany yesterday.

I am a Peer 2 Peer BTC vendor,

earpain - 15-4-2020 at 16:26

Quote: Originally posted by Db33  

But I would not consider it appropriate to advertise my services. I will gladly share information here, though in general up-to-date intel regarding crypto-economy is not given out , so careful what you Google.

In short, in most of the world, you can get BTC or other crypto's

From an Exchange
a. closer to market price
b. you will have to scan Passports, IDs, pics of yourself holding up documents, provide more info than you thought possible. This information in theory is collected to prevent money laundering. Different regions have different laws about taxes.
Big Names: Binance, Cex.io, Coinbase,

Peer 2 Peer
it works like ebay. Paxful.com is currently the world's biggest. Every person that sells BTC will have their own requirements, which also will differ for every method of fiat(regular money) exchanged.
Usually, any personal info required will be for fraud prevention by a lone party .

Creative Options:
There are new ways to switch to crypto invented every hour. There are ATM machines. Websites where you trade goods, or gift cards, or imaginary things bought in a video game and so on

Tech:
a. Keep your bitcoin in someone else's care. like a bank. exchanges do this.
b. hardware wallet. a physical 'safe'. If you forget your password, your money will probably be gone
c. software wallet, or 'custodial' wallet. I recommend Electrum. It's the Linux/open-source standard.

Be very careful on the internet. A crypto transaction can not be reversed. Scammers and hackers and business fraud follows crypto everywhere it goes. Keep your computer's software up to date and free of viruses. Don't click links from random sources.

outer_limits - 30-4-2020 at 07:10

Order placed on Monday, 3 days later package arrived. Very professional, great contact, fast shipping. 10/10

Excellent service thankyou very much

t137 - 13-5-2020 at 06:53

Can vouch for this supplier as first class, all received perfect condition.

Arock777 - 14-5-2020 at 18:00

An other good business had been done with Mario840.
For years now you are the best! Fast and trustworthy.
Thank you Mario.

Tellurium - 29-5-2020 at 02:59

I just had another great transaction with mario, I can't recommend him enough!
Thank you so much!

Cou - 31-5-2020 at 23:05

How are you selling methyl bromide - 100ml? That is a gas at room temperature.

mario840 - 31-5-2020 at 23:34

Quote: Originally posted by Cou  
How are you selling methyl bromide - 100ml? That is a gas at room temperature.

Dear Sir

Bromomethane is mostly sold in ampoules where it is liquid. Before opening, for obvious reasons, place the ampoule in ice cold water (or better, a mixture of ice and salt).

The ampoule is transported in a styrofoam "fridge" with ice-cold packs that have a gel consistency and maintain the temperature for up to one-two weeks.

If you have any more questions, please ask U2U.

Thank You
Have a nice day

Mario is the man

Bonee - 2-6-2020 at 23:41

Got my first order from mario without any problem, and I praise his excellent communication!

Bonee - 12-6-2020 at 12:02

Another order quickly fulfilled by Mario, Thanks!

nsimic3000 - 25-6-2020 at 08:10

Once again i got my order from Mario, he managed to send the parcel even though the transport routes are pretty limited.
I would definitely buy again.
Fast and trustworthy, great communication 10/10.

Pages:  1  2    4