Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Elemental Scientific Update

tomholm - 15-6-2017 at 08:48

Hi All,

I know I haven't been very active over the past year, but I wanted to let everyone know that BME Lab and Science/Elemental Scientific is still in business. For those of you may not know, in addition to selling chemicals and lab supplies, BME/Elemental performs service (calibration and repair) for lab equipment. Much of the focus over the past year has been in growing the service part of our business. That said, we continue to sell chemicals and lab supplies.

With regards to selling products, we have shifted additional energies back to updating our web site. As many of you know, building web sites is no easy task and I expect it to take months, but we are making very good progress. In the meantime, we have added many more used items to our existing website. These are found in our Used Glassware and Used Equipment categories. Additionally, we have many items that are not yet listed that we will continue to add in the days ahead. For example, we have many used dessicators, flasks, beakers, condensers, and specialty items that we will be adding to the website.

Special Order chemical sales are also still available. Requests to add additional chemicals have slowed, so the list has not changed too much. Let us know if there are additional chemicals that you would like added and I'll see if I can price those for you.

If you have questions on product availability, please feel free to contact us directly at:
bme@bmelabandscience.com or tom.holm@bmelabandscience.com

http://www.elementalscientific.net
http://www.bmelabandscience.com

MrHomeScientist - 15-6-2017 at 10:37

Thanks for reaching out to our community, Tom!

Loptr - 15-6-2017 at 10:48

Thank you, Tom!

I appreciate all that you guys do and make available!

Magpie - 15-6-2017 at 13:07

Quote: Originally posted by tomholm  

Special Order chemical sales are also still available. Requests to add additional chemicals have slowed, so the list has not changed too much. Let us know if there are additional chemicals that you would like added and I'll see if I can price those for you.

Thanks Tom! I consider your willingness to provide Special Order Chemicals to be extremely valuable to home chemists.