Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Need Some Scientists....
MyArtisan
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

smile.gif posted on 10-12-2003 at 14:10
Need Some Scientists....

If anyone here is interested, my site, www.myartisan.net is looking for some scientists to join the rank so that we may have some rather scientific input into our debates on the bible, explosive, religion, etc. If you are interested go to www.myartisan.net and register then post in the forums. That is where all of the action takes place.. Please at least give it a try! Thanks,
Gh0s7
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-12-2003 at 14:28

Your explosive forum is a downright joke. Stealing incorrect kewl bullshit from totse.

How lame can one get? Now where's the rolleyes smiley?

I'll let Polverone or Madsci decide if advertising is allowed or not...

And wtf is it with all those 733t names?
I'm sorry but your forums seem to score very high on the "wannabe-though-scale".

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by vulture]

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 10-12-2003 at 20:11

The downside: it seems like a far less popular TOTSE.

The upside: it seems like a somewhat less ugly TOTSE, and the admin seems to take harsh criticism well.

I don't mind people promoting their own forums if it doesn't get out of hand. I doubt anyone's going to soon outdo this board when it comes to our main forums.

There's something I don't get about MyArtisan and other all-in-one discussion boards: why do they mix general shits-and-giggles discussion topics like "War" and "Babes" with specialized technical topics like "Hacking" and "Explosives?" I understand the need for the odd off-topic discussion; that's why we have Whimsy. But asking about explosives on one of these all-in-one sites seems like going to the circus to find a surgeon.

Go To Top