Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Methaqualone
Mixe
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-11-2021 at 09:56

Thank you both, and everyone else who participated, for this detailed and illustrating thread. I will most likely try this in the near future, but there's an elephant in the room that has been adressed but not sufficiently: the question of reaction time. 3 hours in OP:s work, 10 mins on Rhodium. And how long did you go for SuperOxide?
SuperOxide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-11-2021 at 16:42

Quote: Originally posted by Mixe  
Thank you both, and everyone else who participated, for this detailed and illustrating thread. I will most likely try this in the near future, but there's an elephant in the room that has been adressed but not sufficiently: the question of reaction time. 3 hours in OP:s work, 10 mins on Rhodium. And how long did you go for SuperOxide?

You only really need like 30 mins max. In certain pathways you can do this reaction with no condensing agent and just heat. But really, once it stops frothing and looks like smooth melted chocolate... you're good ;-)

[Edited on 26-11-2021 by SuperOxide]

Nitrous2000
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-1-2022 at 15:49

Quote: Originally posted by Uvxtal76  
Quote: Originally posted by karlosĀ³  
Also, a personal opinion, I consider the product rather boring and would always prefer thalidomide to which I grew a certain fondness over time :)
This does also not have the certain possible impurities that ruin the experience with their harmfulness...

Thalidomide: As in the substance which caused this? https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/thalidomide-tragedy-l...

Thalidomide was an excellent drug, just a disaster in women of childbearing age. There are many examples of drugs on the market today that can cause terrible birth defects if used in pregnant women.
SuperOxide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-1-2022 at 07:39

Quote: Originally posted by Nitrous2000  
Quote: Originally posted by Uvxtal76  
Quote: Originally posted by karlosĀ³  
Also, a personal opinion, I consider the product rather boring and would always prefer thalidomide to which I grew a certain fondness over time :)
This does also not have the certain possible impurities that ruin the experience with their harmfulness...

Thalidomide: As in the substance which caused this? https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/thalidomide-tragedy-l...

Thalidomide was an excellent drug, just a disaster in women of childbearing age. There are many examples of drugs on the market today that can cause terrible birth defects if used in pregnant women.

Thalidomide is still prescribed today, actually. Just not to pregnant women.
Frances Oldham Kelsey - Definitely the hero in that story. She stopped the FDA from approving thalidomide, literally saving thousands of children from horrible birth defects. Back when the FDA actually did their job, lol

Sorry, totally off topic - I just find it fascinating.

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top