Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Lab equipment auction- BME/Elemental Scientific
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 13-4-2021 at 08:01
Lab equipment auction- BME/Elemental Scientific

BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific are closing their retail store and online website that sold lab supplies and lab equipment. They are auctioning off their remaining stock of glassware & etc.

Will miss them. I had bought a few things from them in the past, it was sometimes convenient to have a "brick and mortar" store in town (Twin Cities area, MN, USA). Things like needing a small quantity of reagents ASAP, without paying HazMat or overnight shipping. Replacing glassware after dropping something, without waiting for a slow boat from China.

Auctions begin to close this coming Thusday afternoon, 7:30pm (Central time), 4/15/21.

https://www.k-bid.com/auction/37145?utm_campaign=BME+Auction...

I have no relation to these companies beyond having been an occasional customer, or to the auction company.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

Go To Top