Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My Introduction
Russianwannabe76
Harmless

[*] posted on 27-4-2021 at 19:10
My Introduction

Hello, my name is Russianwannabe76 (I'm not actually born in 1976. I am much younger). I was somewhat shy about introducing myself but I've decided I will finally do so. I am 17 years old and getting ready to take Chemistry at the local college and pursue a degree in Organic Chemistry. I am also a russophile and want to move there.
DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 27-4-2021 at 19:20

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near Russia until Putin is deep in his grave, but welcome to the forum!

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
Johnny Cappone
Hazard to Self

biggrin.gif posted on 27-4-2021 at 22:02

Quote: Originally posted by Russianwannabe76  
Hello, my name is Russianwannabe76 (I'm not actually born in 1976. I am much younger). I was somewhat shy about introducing myself but I've decided I will finally do so. I am 17 years old and getting ready to take Chemistry at the local college and pursue a degree in Organic Chemistry. I am also a russophile and want to move there.

Welcome, 76!
Although I have been following this forum for years, I also introduced myself just a few months ago. This is a magnificent place to share knowledge and I believe that you will feel as welcomed as I was. I confess that I once wished to obtain a degree in chemistry, but concluded that I will be happier keeping it as a hobby :D

About Russia, it seems to be an interesting place with some exotic mores.
I met some guys from there when I was in the selection process for the French Foreign Legion. Some of them didn't like black people (one of them verbally insulted me), but the older guys looked like reasonable people with whom I could talk about what it was like to live there. It is not a place that I intend to visit, but it is undeniably a country of rich culture and whose events have helped to shape the history of the modern world as we know it. I particularly like some elements of russian architecture. My favorite classical music composer is russian (Tchaikovski), as well as one of my favorite authors (Tolstoy). Ah, let's not forget the father of the periodic table, Dmitri Mendeleev.

ChemTalk
Hazard to Self

Mood: colloidal

[*] posted on 16-5-2021 at 20:54

Welcome to the forum! We also just introduced ourselves a couple of months ago. Good luck with studying organic chemistry. Where do you live?
Xanax
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 18-5-2021 at 01:55

Hi!

Russia would be nice! Legal chemicals; https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...

I hope the russies invade us soon, so we get a stable government! Putin isn't good, but not so bad. Anything than our current government!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE

Beautiful ladies too!

Studying chemistry more seriously now!
Convicted 2014 for crime against the radiation saftey law; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14406766
Blog, diary and homepage; https://www.richardhandl.com/ (swedish, but with translation option)
Texium
Administrator

Mood: PhD candidate!

[*] posted on 29-1-2023 at 09:04

Well, this thread hasn’t aged well…

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
They're not really active right now, but here's my YouTube channel and my blog.

Go To Top