Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Mars lander Phoenix
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 22-11-2012 at 02:30

Quote: Originally posted by Fennel Ass Ih Tone  
Roscoe, I see your point, but then it just disappears. But it was close to being %100 authentic. De-bunkers usually aren't after the truth, rather, they find a creative perspective, and just hammer it to death.

What point disappears ? Let me know and I'll try to fix that so it is sticky. Yeah I think you are right about radicals just wanting to manufacture bogus wedge issues to hammer, because they have a real feeling of exclusion for lack of something they can't identify and they probably resent it. So there follows a misdirection of blame towards others for causing an absence of the faith they deny themselves. It is classic displacement reaction blaming others for their not having what they are the only one can give themselves. It is a matter of the longing heart that got retasked to the head and isn't going anywhere because of the mind being the wrong tool for the job. There are "subjective truths" and things that are certainly observably and provably absolutely real as existing but at the same time are things which could never be "quantified" scientifically or mathematically. It requires some depth to grasp that. Science is like the curious child always asking why, and sometimes the only answer is that it simply is, and at some point the premise of the question why has been exceeeded by the scope of the reality being questioned, examined, or attempted to be measured, quantified, or explained. At that point the child must simply smile with wonder and say Oh! okay. :D

Hmmm ....wonder what kind of interesting find the Mars probe has made ...this should be interesting.

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top