Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Detritus from where is blogfast thread
Rosco Bodine
International Hazard

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 28-11-2018 at 16:56
Detritus from where is blogfast thread

Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  
Well, RB, franklyn has his own story but he left of his own volition and was not banned.

So, wrong on that point and my guess is even less correct on everything else.

Being incorrect isn't my problem regarding franklyn because I communicate with him occasionally and I believe what he tells me about not being able to post because of being blocked which is a de facto ban having reduced franklyn to private U2U messaging.

As for the other stuff regarding disruptive troll psyops as the "mission" of blogfast25....since that was his continual credential behavior...there is no misidentification of the nature of the bad actor....although it can be debated whether he was a hireling or a volunteer psychopath allied with like minds.

I am a trained observer and experimenter and analyst who has a very good track record in life of getting analysis tasks done right, done very carefully and thoroughly to provide accurate results and reasonable conclusions.

That inevitably leads me into conflict with others who are either dishonest, careless, lack depth or are otherwise perpetually clueless.

[Edited on 11/29/2018 by Rosco Bodine]
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Metastable, and that's good enough.

[*] posted on 28-11-2018 at 17:36

Rosco, I am not sure why you felt the need to bring this up again or to cite your own credentials. You have quoted me but you may have been better to have quoted the post above mine.

Quote: Originally posted by hissingnoise  
RB, have I ever asked you this simple question;─ what in the name of fuck is wrong with you???

Rosco Bodine
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-11-2018 at 17:57

Rosco, I am not sure why you felt the need to bring this up again or to cite your own credentials. You have quoted me but you may have been better to have quoted the post above mine.

RB, have I ever asked you this simple question;─ what in the name of fuck is wrong with you???

Learn to respect your elders or be taught respect for your betters.

Life is hard, it's harder when you are stupid.

John Wayne
j_sum1
Administrator

[*] posted on 28-11-2018 at 19:24

Nice quote by JW, but for it to be relevant in this discussion requires a number of assumptions.
You don't know my age or what I am good at. So references to "elders" or "betters" is misplaced.
Likewise, mentioning stupidity is perjorative and foundationless unless you can cite specific instances of stupidity.

I am not going to let this thread turn into a pissing competition. The OP is about blogfast's whereabouts. Discussion on anything different is off topic and I am happy to prune the thread and send this little discourse to detritus if need be.
If you have anything you need to say to me, send me a U2U.
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 29-11-2018 at 02:30

Lol!

Rosco Bodine
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-11-2018 at 03:08

Nice avoidance of the real truth about franklyn. Where is honesty there? U2U?...No, how about right here on an open channel in FORUM MATTERS which is definitely ON TOPIC

Refusing to be schooled by supercilious PC "social justice" know-it-alls and more recently reality checked "never Trumper" imbeciles is something that has served me well and has allowed me to learn a lot more things that is ACTUAL knowledge way beyond the horse shit that many regular Einsteins only "believe" is knowledge without them ever doing the actual historical analysis or fact checking to verify whatever it is they only think they know is true or don't really care is true or accurate so long as it is pleasing to them whatever they choose to believe.

This has been the unpleasant story of my life since I was a child continued into a disillusioned grandfathers years and it is a REALITY that has caused a lot of friction for me to live simultaneously in an inescapable "socially awkward" global predicament that necessarily makes me perceived as being an asshole having decreasingly too little patience in advancing years as my own time in the world runs out, for wasted time arguing with too many people who think they know what they don't really know about a very long list of things.

Naturally the application of any ACTUAL ethical concept like an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing as might be a "golden rule" broadened from "contract law" for equally important ethical application to "freedom of speech" could never be acceptable to persons who use arbitrary ideological and political correctness to weaponize censorship of free speech and make themselves the ultimate judge of content value for communications that will be arbitrarily labeled and filtered according to any pretense capriciously assigned for that censorship.

There are few engineering related pragmatic thinking people who have the patience or the time to waste in any venue of business or discourse made TOXIC by games of wits with PC TROLLS whose "wonderful minds" provide a universal Chernobyl for good ideas that are not according to their "feelings" right thinking.
j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Moved
29-11-2018 at 04:04
j_sum1
Administrator

[*] posted on 29-11-2018 at 04:10

FTR I had nothing to do with franklyn's absence. If there are restrictions on his account then that is an admin thing and best resolved by a polite U2U conversation between those concerned.
If there really is some kind of conspiracy then nothing prevents F from opening a new account. Franklyn knows this. You know this. Everyone knows this. I will thank you for not shit-stirring.
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 29-11-2018 at 04:36
Split from where is blogfast

Quote:

This has been the unpleasant story of my life since I was a child continued into a disillusioned grandfathers years and it is a REALITY that has caused a lot of friction for me to live simultaneously in an inescapable "socially awkward" global predicament that necessarily makes me perceived as being an asshole having decreasingly too little patience in advancing years as my own time in the world runs out, for wasted time arguing with too many people who think they know what they don't really know about a very long list of things.

I can certainly relate to that Rosco, being in my 70th year and four times a granddad...

I have, though, found that my long-term cannabis habit seems to allow me to see the absurdities that surround us daily (we're all in the same boat in a sense?) in a somewhat 'softer' light ─ and cultivating the magic herb, itself, can be positively life-affirming.

So, if you're in a state where it's legal it's worth trying your hand at it as chemistry and physics come into play quite a lot.

Texium (zts16)
Administrator
Threads Merged
29-11-2018 at 06:17

Go To Top