Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A different kind of Lab
SWilkin676
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-6-2010 at 04:41
A different kind of Lab

Build your own Nuclear Fusion

Looks like Physics is more socially acceptable than chemistry.

Suzee
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 23-6-2010 at 13:18

Oh, not a Lab-rador then. *leaves disappointed*.

Of course physics is more socially acceptable - you can figure out how to destroy the world, the universe, and everything in it. No one cares about such trivial matters as that. It's the people with HCl and NaOH in their back sheds we have to panic about!

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
Oxydro
Hazard to Others

Mood: distracted

[*] posted on 23-6-2010 at 16:21

Fusion makes no drugs... therefore no money in many pockets, so it's under the radar. When a corporation decides that fusion can compete with their process - then the radar coverage threshold drops. Pah.

"Our interest's on the dangerous side of things" -- Browning
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 23-6-2010 at 16:36

This is nothing more then a fusor which will never have a chance to reach overunity until someone figures out a means of eliminating the center grid. Once that is gone then these may one day become a viable energy source but for now there kind of useless other then for being a neat physics experiment. I have couple ideas on how to remove that grid but they are just that, half backed thoughts floating around in my head.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan

Go To Top