Author: Subject: Good by Sciencemadnes forum
GrayGhost-
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 27-4-2019 at 16:41
Good by Sciencemadnes forum

1) Is not necessary delete my post of Phenylacetamide, this susbstance is

not illegal.

2) Allways mistake me, Is ClNa soluble? , no, yes, can be, is toxic man do not manipulate, can be explosive use wet man.

3) Allways ignorate me , is true my english is not good. Im not was well received in this forum from begin.

4) Not need of us, I synthetisate 2- PHENYLACETAMIDE and can follow.

Im logout now .Bye, Adios Hasta nunca.

Post data: Mr Moderator DonĀ“t delete this last post.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 27-4-2019 at 19:58

That thread on Phenylacetamide was not deleted but was removed from view by one of the other mods.
It lacked clarity and had gathered a number of nonsense replies. I don't know the reason for its removal but to my eyes it did not look like it was going anywhere useful.

It is disappointing that you are reacting so strongly to what may well be a misunderstanding. And even if it was a violation of board rules, there is no need for an extreme reaction.

You say you are departing but leave a note with instructions to not delete it - even though you say you are not returning to see it. That makes no logical sense.

In any case it is board policy to delete nothing except spam. Your sign-off remains: FWIW.

I may well be speaking to nothing, but you are welcome to return. U2U me if you wish me to investigate that thread further.

j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Moved
27-4-2019 at 20:02

Go To Top