Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anyone have experience with DPT
Tkuze
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-6-2019 at 13:45
Anyone have experience with DPT

DPT is an unscheduled tryptamine and is orally active. Has asnyone has any experience with this entheogenic compound? My intereste lie in the ability of these compounds to promote strong analgesic and anaestetic properties.
Morgan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-6-2019 at 15:14

Legal status

United Kingdom
DPT is a Class A drug in the United Kingdom, making it illegal to possess or distribute .

United States
DPT is not scheduled at the federal level in the United States,[8] but it could be considered an analog of 5-MeO-DiPT, DMT, or DET, in which case purchase, sale, or possession could be prosecuted under the Federal Analog Act.

Florida
"DPT (N,N-Dipropyltryptamine)" is a Schedule I controlled substance in the state of Florida making it illegal to buy, sell, or possess in Florida.[9]

Maine
DPT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the state of Maine making it illegal to buy, sell, or possess in Maine.

Sweden
DPT is illegal in Sweden as of 26 January 2016.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipropyltryptamine
Tkuze
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-6-2019 at 16:38

Yes. I am aware. I am asking id anyone has any synthetic or personal experience. I read the law and as far as I could interpret, N,N-subsituted propyl groups are not mentioned, but of course they dont give a fuck.
clearly_not_atara
International Hazard

Mood: Big

[*] posted on 5-6-2019 at 17:58

This is not a chemistry question.

DPT is legally unique in the US as it is a holy sacrament of the Temple of the True Inner Light, which has been operating for decades in broad daylight, and it may be protected under the First Amendment. It is possible that it was never scheduled in order to avoid a legal showdown with the TTIL, which the government might well lose.

However, "spoonfeeding" is banned even if the topic does not relate to illegal drugs!

[Edited on 04-20-1969 by clearly_not_atara]
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 5-6-2019 at 18:15

Thanks CNA.

At the OP
This is obviously a grey area from a legal standpoint. Probably the darker kind of grey.
(This is highly questionable from a personal standpoint. Why are you making anaesthetics at home? And why would you choose a psychedelic drug for anaesthetic properties? It dun't make sense.)

From the point of view of the board, there is no real chemistry question here. Start a new thread on the chemistry of Dipropyltryptamine if you must.

j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Closed
5-6-2019 at 18:16

Go To Top