Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Want to buy CAS Numbers 6342-71-8 and 68815-56-5
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

cool.gif posted on 6-6-2019 at 07:42
Want to buy CAS Numbers 6342-71-8 and 68815-56-5

Hey fellows,

I received a quote request from a client of mine, asking for 14 (fourteen) chemical products to buy. Some of them are really, really exotics! However I got to find international quotations for 12 (twelve). I made contact with a lot of suppliers through sites like LookChem, OKChem, ChemicalBook and MolBase. Most Chineses, but North Americans, Germans, Indians and British too.

I need help from the community to find this last two I didn't find anywhere. They are:

CAS Nº 68815-56-5 - disodium, 4-(2-dodecoxyethoxy) 3-sulfonatobutanoate - O1 Kilogram, technical grade or above, shipping by FEDEX door to door to Brazil, CIF price;

CAS nº 6342-71-8 - 1-(2,3,6-trihydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)ethanone - O1 Kilogram, technical grade or above, shipping by FEDEX door to door to Brazil, CIF price;

Both of them seems too difficult to synthesize in the Lab, so I prefer to buy them to resale. My company has importation licence and none of this products are forbidden or watched so, no problem with the customs.

Anyone here are able, or know who are, to synthesize them with good quality control to sell? Any tips about others suppliers that could sell them?

I'm in a hurry, cause I don't have too much time to answer to my client.

Any help?:(

[Edited on 6-6-2019 by Chemi Pharma]
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-6-2019 at 07:10

Already been solved the issue with CAS nº 68815-56-5.

Just one compound is missing.

Anyone here is able to synthesizes CAS nº 6342-71-8 (1-(2,3,6-trihydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)ethanone) with a good quality control to offer this compound between 100 grs to 1 kilogram to sell?

I give up to find it at international suppliers and I confess I'm not able to synthesize it in my Lab cause too much complex variables and very poor yield. It is beyond my knowledge. Here's the structural formula:

6342-71-8.gif - 2kB

[Edited on 7-6-2019 by Chemi Pharma]
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 10-6-2019 at 07:37

Nobody answered me until now and my time is over to send the quotation to my client. Anyway, thanks for all the views. That's a really difficult to synthesize product, I guess.

[Edited on 10-6-2019 by Chemi Pharma]

Go To Top