Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Account deleted for seemingly no reason?
Arcaeca
Hazard to Self

Mood: brøthér, can you spare some B̲̺̹̙̑́̓́ͧ̎ͭ̈́͜L̰̦̼̻͈͖̺͔̇̇̿ͪ̓̃̽ͦŲ̘̲̻͔̀͌͑͑̊͛̑̀͊̕E̐ͮͯ͆̔̾͘͏҉̥̫

[*] posted on 24-8-2019 at 17:46
Account deleted for seemingly no reason?

So I had only made 3 threads and ~10ish posts before this, but on Thursday night the forum was working fine for me, until suddenly it wasn't and I was getting 403'd all of Friday and all of today until about 20 minutes ago; and viewing the forum as a guest my entire account and all of the threads I started with it seem to have been retconned out of existence. This is a re-register of the original account.

I can't think of any forum rules I broke? I see a handful of other threads here that seem to have had the same problem, but is it just a fact of life here or are there certain triggers to avoid being auto-erased? Can the deleted threads be brought back or if not am I allowed to restart them?

[Edited on 8-25-2019 by Arcaeca]
Felis Corax
Harmless

Mood: Pre-project euphoria

[*] posted on 24-8-2019 at 19:12

I had this happen to, as have several other people. To the best of my knowledge it has nothing to do with breaking forum rules an everything to do with some kind of error. I'd guess an over-zealous anti-spam mechanism. Did your last post have a link in it, perchance?

Nothing is pure, nothing is perfect, nothing is clean.
Arcaeca
Hazard to Self

Mood: brøthér, can you spare some B̲̺̹̙̑́̓́ͧ̎ͭ̈́͜L̰̦̼̻͈͖̺͔̇̇̿ͪ̓̃̽ͦŲ̘̲̻͔̀͌͑͑̊͛̑̀͊̕E̐ͮͯ͆̔̾͘͏҉̥̫

[*] posted on 24-8-2019 at 19:23

A link to a Youtube tutorial for preparing iron(III) oxide... and a link to a Wikimedia image of copper(I) oxide, if I remember correctly.
icelake
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-8-2019 at 21:04

Same happened to thors.lab, he can't post URLs either.

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...

Go To Top