Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sussman MBA20B3 Electric Boiler for Sale
ElectrolyticBody
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-7-2020 at 10:57
Sussman MBA20B3 Electric Boiler for Sale

Hey guys,

I have found myself in possession of a Sussman electric boiler and would like to sell it to someone that can make better use of it than I would be able to. It was tested and certified as of a few years ago, but I do not have the proper equipment to test it and cannot ascertain that it is currently in good working order. However, it appears to be in very good shape (I can provide pictures upon request). It is rated for 100 psi and can produce up to 90 lbs per hour of steam. I looked this particular unit up on ebay and it looks like they have sold for upwards of $5000-$6000 in similar condition. I would like to ask around $5000 for it, but would be open to negotiation on the price. This thing is not that large, but is pretty hefty, so shipping may be challenging. I do not know how much it might cost to ship, but I would also possibly be open to delivering it in person for an additional fee depending on the location.

Feel free to message me with any questions or anything you may have.

EB
ElectrolyticBody
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-7-2020 at 19:06

Edit: got some details wrong. The B3 is not in the model name and it only produces up to 60 lbs/hr of steam.

Go To Top