Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Blanc chloromethylation employing iodine
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

[*] posted on 9-9-2020 at 04:20

Quote: Originally posted by karlosĀ³  
Quote: Originally posted by ArbuzToWoda  
there's TheVespiary (very lovely, engaged moderators)

Oh how nice, thank you for that compliment :)
We're doing our best :cool:

I am glad to know that you are one of the moderators of "The Vespiary". I just registered there today after reading this post. I feel that my profile as a chemist fits more there because it is difficult for me to put up with the ideology of some members here at SM.

Meet you there!;)
stoichiometric_steve
National Hazard

Mood: satyric

[*] posted on 12-9-2020 at 06:19

off topic to our Brazilian Krawallschachtel:

Let's not forget you have been an utter pain in the ass multiple times, bringing nothing to the table other than stubborn insistence on irrelevant, barely legitimate methods and an attitude 1000x worse than mine (and that's really hard to accomplish as i have been told by others). Don't fool yourself into thinking you're more welcome in the other place than here.

I know I am an aggressive loudmouth, but i also know chemistry and sometimes even when to shut up. You don't.
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

[*] posted on 13-9-2020 at 03:32

Quote: Originally posted by stoichiometric_steve  
off topic to our Brazilian Krawallschachtel:

Let's not forget you have been an utter pain in the ass multiple times, bringing nothing to the table other than stubborn insistence on irrelevant, barely legitimate methods and an attitude 1000x worse than mine (and that's really hard to accomplish as i have been told by others). Don't fool yourself into thinking you're more welcome in the other place than here.

I know I am an aggressive loudmouth, but i also know chemistry and sometimes even when to shut up. You don't.

Seems like you don't read the message I left to you at your presentation post at Vespiary man!

I'm asking for peace but you seem to be incapable of a noble conduct.

I don't give a damn what you think about my position talking about relevant topics here at SM. Stubborn insistence on irrelevant, barely legitimate methods is only yours. I always legitimate my position with a lot of papers and research to support it. Don't come here trying to say I understand nothing of chemistry and you do. Grow up man, stop to behave like a spoiled child.

If I remember well, all of this discussion was started by my defense of nickel boride as a good reduction agent for nitrostyrenes. I still defend my position, supported at dozen of research papers. And you? Did you bring any support papers to defend your point of view? no! you simply start to offend me for free, without provocation. And you come here with your poker face to say I'm a pain in the ass?! look into yourself man and stop to fight against your imaginary enemies!

I'm asking for peace, but if you don't want you will talk from now on with nobody, here and at The Vespiary, cause this is the last time I will answer your stupid posts!
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top