Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: Rare and hard to obtain chemicals for sale
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 21-11-2020 at 13:16

triethanolamine on the list attended my curiosity, it was possible to buy it without problems from photo suppliers (I do not know whether still at present time or not anymore)
I did not know that replacing all 3 -OH with -Cl makes very nasty compound even worse than Yperite
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HN3_(nitrogen_mustard)

NaK
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 25-11-2020 at 12:53

Quote: Originally posted by Umbrellaterm  
Trade initiated and seller supposedly sent the item(s). I have received confirmation that the parcel has been sent. I will report back if it’s indeed the true product. So far seller has been very professional and answers swiftly.

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...
Let's hope this isn't cyanide. Otherwise this place could get some pretty serious attention pretty soon

[Edited on 25-11-2020 by NaK]
glen
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-12-2020 at 16:51

TEA is widely available in the USA no questions asked....
Umbrellaterm
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-12-2020 at 01:35

Quote: Originally posted by NaK  
Quote: Originally posted by Umbrellaterm  
Trade initiated and seller supposedly sent the item(s). I have received confirmation that the parcel has been sent. I will report back if it’s indeed the true product. So far seller has been very professional and answers swiftly.

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=15...
Let's hope this isn't cyanide. Otherwise this place could get some pretty serious attention pretty soon

[Edited on 25-11-2020 by NaK]

Are you for real? No, I didn’t purchase that product.
Even if I were I would never do something like you think.
Please, stop accusing innocent people.

On topic; I have received the package and I’m currently testing all the products to check it’s legitimacy.
Chemship sent the items and I can recommend him so far.
Like I said, I’m in the process of verifying that it’s indeed the real goods. I’m sure it is, but I want to be sure before I get back here.
teodor
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-12-2020 at 03:49

Really I would bother about somebody's else legitimacy than 1978.
Umbrellaterm
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-12-2020 at 11:34

I recommend this seller.
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-12-2020 at 05:22

Quote: Originally posted by Belowzero  
3 posts and selling various highly controlled precursours.
Not sure what to think..

Maybe controled where you live, bu t not other places. And besides that, what is it of your concernes?
Benignium
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quasi-catatonic

[*] posted on 16-12-2020 at 14:34

chemship1978 found out that I was looking for LAH and actually contacted me with a very reasonably priced offering. Amazing salesmanship. I ended up purchasing 25 grams each of LiAlH4 and NaBH4. Very pleasant dude. Extraordinarily quick to respond as well as to dispatch the items they had on hand. Reagents exactly as described. Nothing but positive things to say. Have ordered again, will order again. Cheers!

[Edited on 16-12-2020 by Benignium]
teodor
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-1-2021 at 12:27

I bought Na metal, Mg metal, CrO3, benzene, cobalt nitrate, chromium nitrate, diethyl ether from chemship1978. I am very satisfied with the ability to discuss what I need and to get quick answers for all my questions. Considering also the big assortment (some of these compounds are not easy to buy) I would wish a great success for chemship1978 in supplying responsible members of this forum with quality chemicals which will just make things happen.
karlos³
International Hazard

Mood: oxazolidinic 8)

[*] posted on 5-1-2021 at 13:22

Whats your shipping cost inside the EU?
I had bad experiences with some polish suppliers demanding 30€ shipping.
Otherwise, they are fine though... but I don't want to pay 30€ shipping on an order of chemicals for 50 bucks.
Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-1-2021 at 13:34

When using couriers it is somewhat the starting cost, 20 to 30 euros for EU shipping. You could ask them to post them in a normal letter mail if it's so small, tracked or non-tracked, possibly on your own responsibility.

Otherwise, I would consider them as a specialty chemical suppliers you might not buy your ordinary table reagents, and are willing to spend several hundred per order to balance out things.
karlos³
International Hazard

Mood: oxazolidinic 8)

[*] posted on 5-1-2021 at 13:51

Yeah well, thats for sure, I'm not going to buy my ordinary stuff from someone like this.
But I still have to buy chemicals, yet since I started studying(late in life), I just don't have the money left that I usually had for this.
Guess in that case it is up to group buys, just as usual...
Benignium
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quasi-catatonic

[*] posted on 11-1-2021 at 12:22

Another order received. Extremely well packed and yet again everything is in order. What a privilege!

katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

Mood: precipitating

[*] posted on 19-1-2021 at 00:55

Which payment methods is this seller accepting? Bank transfers? Cryptocurrency? Would be useful to know what options there are.
njl
National Hazard

Mood: ambivalent

[*] posted on 19-1-2021 at 06:40

Paypal and similar platforms were offered to me but he was fairly flexible.
Schleimsäure
Hazard to Others

Mood: Probably

[*] posted on 20-1-2021 at 06:49

Everything arrived very well packed.
There was a big time delay after paying the original order, but it was not his fault.
Recommended
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 20-1-2021 at 07:32

I also am very happy with an order from chemship1978.
Perfect service and the materials were very well packaged.
I also had to wait somewhat longer, because one of the items, isoamyl alcohol, he had to backorder. This took a few weeks. As a compensation chemship1978 tossed in a generous amount of PPh3, which was not part of the original order!

Recommended if you need some special reagents.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
schroedinger1881
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-1-2021 at 22:17

As stated last year, i will be back with this chems vendor. Again, great service at reasonable prices. He checked a controlled substance for me and even made some purity and quality analysis before he shipped it.
Anyone who wants to obtain chemicals, even those, which are considered as "don´t even think to buy this stuff ;)" are not a big deal for him.

Rating "Strong Buy! "

imgchloro.jpg - 1MB
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 27-1-2021 at 23:58

Im jealous of you eu heads there...this seller seems tres supergut.
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-1-2021 at 00:20

I wouldn't be that jealous

his words:

"Please bear in mind that chemical laws are persistent and I will obey them - I won't send something considered a drug or explosive precursor to a place that has such law."

and then he wrote that he will continue to sell chemicals that will be treated as explosives precursors from February:

"Anyone in dire need of sulfuric acid or nitromethane can hit me up, I have some in stock and will be selling it for future to come."

what a hypocrisy, then why declare something that has no real coverage ? I have no idea

plus his clients posting photos of the products they bought or describing their orders in detail (I do not delve into whether they are legal in a given country), very smart, I don't predict a long career for him
chemship1978
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-1-2021 at 01:26

FrenchChemist - none of the chemicals I sell are restricted. What schroedinger1881 probably meant is that some of the reagents he wanted were on the REACH lists, which required a use declaration, which he provided to me. And what I meant by the second quote was of course sending it to someone that can provide a company declaration, as I can't sell it to private persons anymore over the regulated concentrations. I will be more than happy to dilute the reagent and send it like that to anyone who is not a company.

I don't have much to hide, as I'm not sending anyone illegal drug precursors or explosive reagents. I would recommend you to first have some business with a person you're trying to demean, then post your opinion. For some reason, the only negative posts in this thread have been from people who have not yet ordered anything.
katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

Mood: precipitating

[*] posted on 28-1-2021 at 05:34

Just to add, the "end use declarations" required for REACH compliance in general aren't particularly onerous to fill out.

While I haven't had to fill one with this seller, I have had to when buying regulated materials from another supplier - filling them out took a while 5 minutes of my life to do.
Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-1-2021 at 13:44

Posting order details can indeed cause misunderstandings, I have personally faced this multiple times when buying reagents - because practically every useful chemical is also on some sort of list, be it REACH, precursor or something else that can be thought as red-flaggable. For those who deal in chemical industry know that many seemingly suspicious combinations of orders have very legitimate uses. Even every precursor has wide legitimate uses, it's their dual-use which have made them restricted for consumers, but for many precursors it actually is not banned, one just needs EUD or other formal statement, which is not sent anywhere, but kept on record "just in case something happens".

Fact is and will be that specialty chemicals are and will never be sold on ordinary commercial settings, primarily because they have extremely small market. This rarity leads to unfamiliarity, which in turn immediately makes it suspicious-looking. Because there is no consumer market for fine chemicals, I have obtained a business entity, which opens basically all of the chemical suppliers' list for my use.

Using certain email services or cryptocurrencies can simply arise from their ease. I've used a lot of crypto in very various circumstances, because if you have them already, it is a one-click fast transfer without middle hands. Bank transfer can take several days to apply.

I also have 24/7 VPN in use, for know because I got one for free for a couple of years and I get to circumvent many geo-blocked contents.
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 29-1-2021 at 04:03

Again great deal with chemship1978, perfectly packed, no problems with 2 bottles of most nasty reagents among all of them. Good quality, good prices, he is able to obtain really rare chemicals - exactly as stated in this thread name. Going to buy from him soon again. One of my favorite suppliers.

IMG_20210129_102332_9_sm.jpg - 36kB IMG_20210129_104531_3_sm.jpg - 46kB

woelen
Super Administrator
Thread Pruned
29-1-2021 at 12:08
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 29-1-2021 at 12:11

Thread pruned, rest of thread is good for detritus.

@FrenchChemist: You did not order anything from chemship1978. I have no objection to some critical remarks, but your attitude is rightout negative, not only to chemship1978, but also to others. So, that's why I pruned the thread.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top